Vacuum sweeper KM 150/500 R LPG
LPG-powered fully hydraulic industrial sweeper with three-wheel rear steering. For heavy-duty applications in building material plants, metal works, foundries and other dirt-intensive industries.
The robust, fully hydraulic and LPG-powered KM 150/500 R LPG industrial sweeper for indoor and outdoor use is suitable for extreme applications, for example in building material plants, metal works, foundries and all other dirt-intensive industries. Thanks to the dustpan principle, fine waste and coarse dirt are reliably picked up. The roller brush adjusts automatically to floor unevenness and the innovative sweeping system reduces wear and tear to a minimum. The main sweeper roller can be changed in no time without tools. The waste container closes automatically during transport. Two horizontally installed flat pleated filters provide clean air, even under very dusty conditions. Filter cleaning is carried out at the push of a button by a highly effective dual scraper. The filter is readily accessible and can be changed easily without tools. The motor is also easily accessible. The basicfunctions can be conveniently operated with the rotary knob thanks to the EASY Operation concept. A cyclone prefilter cleans the air before it reaches the motor filter, considerably increasing the service life.
Features and benefits
Efficient filter systemFlat pleated filter with 7 m² filter area. Effective cleaning with dual scraper. For dust-free sweeping.
Comfortable workspaceAll control elements are clearly arranged and within easy reach. All displays within view. Optional: cabs with heating or air conditioning.
Simple operation, maintenance and servicingVery simple technology with tried-and-tested components: fully hydraulic drive, electric rather than electronic. Easy access to the motor compartment for quick and easy servicing. Main sweeper roller and flat pleated filter can be changed without tools.
Classic version with diesel drive
- Simple operation via lever.
- Large pocket filter with 10.5 m² filter area.
- Fully hydraulic traction drive.
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- Low CO₂ emissions.
- LPG bottle is easy to change.
- Highly effective filter cleaning.
- Can be operated at the push of a button.
- Good intake of fine and coarse waste.
- Low dust dispersion.
Extensive range of accessories and attachment kits
- Easily adapts to individual cleaning requirements.
- Impressive equipment (e.g. comfort cab, air conditioning, heating).
- With second and third side brushes on request.
Fully hydraulic traction drive and main sweeper roller/side brush drive
- Very low-maintenance.
- No wear and tear.
- Very long-lasting.
- Increased lifetime of the motor filter.
- Longer maintenance intervals.
|Traction drive||Four-stroke engine|
|Drive– performance (kW)||22|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||18000|
|Working width (mm)||1200|
|Working width with 1 side brush (mm)||1500|
|Working width with two side brushes (mm)||1800|
|Waste container (l)||500|
|Climbing ability (%)||18|
|Working speed (km/h)||12|
|Filter areas (m²)||7|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||1415|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||2442 x 1570 x 1640|
- Filter cleaning manual
- Main sweeper roller adjustable
- Power steering
- Suction volume regulation
- Dustpan principle
- Forwards traction drive
- Backwards traction drive
- Hydr. high dump
- Outdoor use
- Indoor use
- Elapsed time counter
- Sweeping function, can be switched off
- Wheels, pneumatic
- Side brush, automatically swings out
- For industry (foundries, cement plants), logistics and warehouses, car parks and multistorey car parks, construction industry, airports and ports