Vacuum sweeper KM 170/600 R D
Diesel-powered, fully hydraulic industrial sweeper with four-wheel rear steering. For tackling tough jobs in the building material or metal-working industries, foundries and other dirt-intensive sectors.
The KM 170/600 R D industrial sweeper stands for low-consumption diesel operation and impresses with excellent drive performance. This robust machine is suitable for extreme jobs, e.g. in the building material and metal-working industries or foundries and in all other dirt-intensive sectors. Thanks to the dustpan principle, fine sweepings and coarse dirt are reliably vacuumed. The roller brush automatically adjusts to uneven surfaces and the innovative sweeping system reduces wear and tear to a minimum. The main roller brush can be easily changed without tools. The waste container automatically closes during transport. Two horizontally installed flat pleated filters ensure clean air under heavy dust conditions. Filter cleaning can be done with the push of a button using a highly effective dual scraper. The filter is easily accessible and can be easily changed without the need for tools. The motor is also easy to access. The basic functions can be conveniently selected with a control thanks to the EASY Operation Concept. A cyclone filter cleans the air before it enters the motor and increases the service life considerably.
Features and benefits
Effective filter for a long service lifeFlat pleated filter with 10 m² filter area. Effective filter cleaning with dual scraper. For dust-free sweeping.
Robust constructionSolid steel frame. Hard-wearing industrial motors with water cooling. Fully hydraulic traction drive.
Outstanding user-friendlinessEASY Operation operating concept. Easy cab access. Exceptional ease of servicing.
Extensive range of accessories and attachment kits
- Easily adapts to individual cleaning requirements.
- Impressive equipment (e.g. comfort cab, air-conditioner, heating).
- Second and third side brushes available on request.
Flexible Footprint System
- Optimum sweeping results.
- Low brush wear.
- Optimum adjustment to different floor surfaces.
- Good intake of fine and coarse waste.
- Low dust dispersion.
Hydraulic high container emptying
- Emptying the waste is safe and easy.
- High dump system up to 1.52 m.
Fully hydraulic traction drive and main sweeper roller/side brush drive
- Very low-maintenance.
- No wear and tear.
- Very long-lasting.
- Increased lifetime of the motor filter.
- Longer maintenance intervals.
|Traction drive||Four-stroke engine|
|Drive– performance (kW)||35|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||23520|
|Working width (mm)||1350|
|Working width with 1 side brush (mm)||1680|
|Working width with two side brushes (mm)||2000|
|Waste container (l)||600|
|Climbing ability (%)||18|
|Working speed (km/h)||14|
|Filter areas (m²)||10|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||1530|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||2742 x 1904 x 2213|
- Filter cleaning manual
- Main sweeper roller adjustable
- Power steering
- Suction volume regulation
- Dustpan principle
- Forwards traction drive
- Backwards traction drive
- Hydr. high dump
- Outdoor use
- Sweeping function, can be switched off
- Wheels, pneumatic
- Side brush, automatically swings out
- For use in foundries, iron and steelworks and heavy industry
- Ideal for use in building companies and raw material plants, as well as on construction sites
- For use in the metalworking industry and in production halls
- Suitable for use in outside spaces and loading sites