Industrial vacuum cleaner IV 100/75
The IV 100/75 is a very robust industrial vacuum. It is a partially mobile vacuum cleaner which finds versatile use in many target groups. It is driven by an extremely long-life side channel blower. Due to the type of motor, this machine is often used continuously. The vacuum cleaner is driven by 400 V at 50 Hz. Depending on the use, the container (dry) part no. 6.394-527.0 or container (wet) part no. 6.394-529.0 must be ordered separately.
The IV 100/75 is a very robust industrial vacuum. It is a partially mobile vacuum cleaner which finds versatile use in many target groups. For its implementation within a company, several people or a forklift truck are usually employed. It unites high suction power with the possibility of multiple points of consumption. The industrial vacuum is mostly sold for a workplace with one or more extraction points and usually remains at one location of use for an extended period. Thanks to its construction and many available industrial accessories, it can be used for a wide range of cleaning tasks. Its side channel blower ensures high suction power. A safety valve prevents the engine in the high-quality side channel blower from overheating. Due to the type of motor, this machine is often used continuously. The side channel blower the machine employs boasts a long service life. A removable dirt container with casters allows easy disposal of the vacuumed dirt. The built-in cyclone pre-separator filters out the majority of the dust when it enters the vacuum cleaner, thereby extending the filter's service life significantly. A filter with a large filter area and excellent separation performance (material M certified) allows long work intervals without interruptions. In the storage area above the motor, small accessories or tools can be conveniently stored. If the vacuum cleaner needs moving to another location, the power cord can also be stored in this area. Manual, external filter cleaning ensures long work intervals and a long service life of the filter.
Features and benefits
Maintenance-free direct drive
- The direct drive guarantees the highest reliability and efficiency. Thanks to its long service life, it is also suitable for multiple shift operation.
High-quality star filter made from polyester fleece
- With manual filter cleaning, the star filter's filter area, which is up to 4.3 m2, ensures long maintenance intervals.
Manual filter vibration for low operating costs
- The manual filter vibration increases the working time of the permanent filter, thereby reducing the maintenance required.
Waste container with set-down mechanism
- The waste container with set-down mechanism ensures ergonomic emptying, even when the vacuumed waste is heavy.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Air flow rate (l/s/m³/h)||153 / 550|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||330 / 33|
|Container capacity (l)||100|
|Rated input power (kW)||max. 7.5|
|Rated input power during operation (kW)||7.5|
|Filter area (m²)||3|
|Nominal diameter of connection||ID / 60|
|Nominal diameter of accessory||ID / 60|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||72|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1280 x 690 x 1820|
- Accessories in scope of delivery, No
- Matching container (wet), 6.394-824.0
- Matching container (dry), 6.394-823.0
- Machine recommended for multiple shift operation
- Optional remote control, –