Wet and dry vacuum cleaner NT 30/1 Tact Te L
The craftsman's favourite among wet and dry vacuum cleaners: the Kärcher NT 30/1 Tact Te with power outlet (automatic on/off switch) and Tact filter cleaning for uninterrupted work.
Daily, tough work on construction sites and in workshops makes high demands on both craftsmen and equipment. Our NT 30/1 Tact Te wet and dry vacuum cleaner meets these requirements in the best manner. This compact fine dust expert, with its stable 30-litre container with rugged metal castors and bumper, as well as the proven Tact filter cleaning system, guarantees uninterrupted suction of large amounts of particulate matter under heavy-duty conditions. A PES flat pleated filter that is impervious to moisture also contributes to a dust-free working environment. Craftsmen and other operators will appreciate the ease of use and easy selection of suction settings thanks to a newly developed rotary switch and the infinitely variable speed control. The machine is fully equipped with the newly developed and highly improved accessories which are neatly stored in the integrated suction hose and accessory storage feature. Work with power tools is made easier thanks to the power outlet with automatic on/off switch.
Features and benefits
Tact automatic filter cleaning system
- Fully automatic filter cleaning through powerful bursts of air with no loss of suction.
- Market-wide unique filter service life of at least 180 kg of fine dust.
Tool sleeve with false air valve and rubber attachment
- The new tool sleeve ensures optimal connection to the power tool.
- The suction power can be regulated via the rotating ring on the base body of the sleeve.
Power outlet with automatic on/off switch
- Te versions are equipped with power outlet, automatic on/off switch and antistatic preparation.
Convenient, lateral storage possibility for crevice nozzle and tool sleeve
- The integrated storage ensures all accessories are stowed in such a way that they cannot get lost and are always ready to hand.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Air flow (l/s)||74|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||273 / 27.3|
|Container content (l)||30|
|Rated input power (W)||1380|
|Standard nominal width||ID 35|
|Rubber power cable length (m)||7.5|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||69|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||13.5|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||18.2|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||560 x 370 x 580|
- Suction hose, 4 m, with bend
- Suction tube, 2 piece(s), 0.55 m, 35 mm, Stainless steel
- Filter bag, 1 piece(s), Fleece
- PE plastic bag for dust-free disposal, 1 piece(s)
- Wet/dry floor nozzle, 360 mm
- Crevice nozzle
- Power tool connection adapter
- Automatic cut-out features at max. filling quality
- Automatic switch-on/off for electric devices
- Antistatic preparation
- Flat pleated filter, PES
- Filter cleaning, Tact Filter Clean
- Sturdy bumper
- Protection class, I
- Stop swivel castor