Stair cleaning machine BD 17/5 C
Compact, mains-operated scrubber with disc engineering for scrubbing, shampooing, polishing and crystallising various small areas such as steps or windowsills.
Thanks to compact dimensions (16-20 x 36 x 33 cm), the mains-operated scrubber BD 17/5 C can also be used on areas where classic cleaning machines cannot be used due to size and cleaning by hand is still expensive. Building service contractors, commercial or municipal users, who work with such properties, find the appropriate solution in this machine. Easily accessible operating elements at the side guarantee quick and comfortable handling. With the rotational speed controller (0 - 470 rpm) and corresponding accessories, the machine can be optimally adapted to the respective cleaning situation: for example, deep cleaning, crystallisation or polishing hard areas or shampooing carpeted areas. Specially for stairwell cleaning the simultaneous cleaning of horizontal and vertical areas is a pleasant relief which saves time, energy and costs. The housing of the machine is made from sturdy, impact-resistant plastic. The disc brush or the pad drive board can be easily changed within seconds. Thanks to the two handles, the machine weighing 5 kg can be guided and operated safely.
Features and benefits
Lightweight and compact
- Suitable for small areas such as stairwells or window sills.
- For easy transport.
- Device is virtually maintenance-free.
Brushless EC drive
- Speed can be adjusted to suit the cleaning task.
Optionally available corner brush
- For cleaning right into the corners. (with an optional corner brush for simultaneous horizontal and vertical use)
Extensive range of accessories
- Brushes available in different hardnesses and diameters. Also for cleaning carpets.
- Pads and pad drive boards for smooth floors.
Easy to use controls
- Clear and easy to use
All of them accessories can be disassembled
- Space-saving storage
Vertical or horizontal use
- More flexibility: Cleaning horizontal surfaces (such as stairwells or window sills) and vertical surfaces (such as risers)
- Facilitates work on landings (optionally available)
Brush and driver plate replacement
- Quick and easy adjustment to suit the particular cleaning task.
|Working width (mm)||170 - 200|
|Working width of brushes (mm)||170|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||450|
|Motor rating of brush motor (W)||150|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||69|
|Supply voltage (V/Hz)||220 - 230 / 50 - 60|
|Drive type||Mains operation|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||5.3|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||5.6|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||6.4|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||330 x 136 x 290|
- Adjustable brush speed
- Mains operation
- Tank optional: 2.5 l
- Stair cleaning made easy
- For cleaning and polishing hard and elastic floor coverings