Data protection policy
Karcher Co., Ltd
1. Use of this Website
1.1 Karcher Co., Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
2. Collection of your personal information
2.1 We may collect and retain your personal information (i.e. information which may identify you in some way, such as your name, address or contact details) through this Website.
2.2 This personal information may be collected from you when you register or use our Website, purchase or enquire about goods on the Website, make any request for further information or subscribe for other services.
2.3 Providing personal information about yourself or others is voluntary, however, access to some or all materials this Website including the processing of orders would be restricted subjected to provision of your personal data.
3. Use of your personal information
3.1 We may use your personal information as follows:
- to communicate with you about our activities, products and services information and sales which we consider of your interest to be informed;
- to respond to your questions and requests, to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to share it with our Related Parties, where required, to perform functions such as delivery of merchandise, administration of the Website, promotions, marketing, data analysis or customer services). To do so, it may be necessary for us to transmit your personal information to outside the above Jurisdiction and you agree to this transfer.
4. Disclosure of personal information
4.1 We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, including any related company of Karcher Group.
4.2 We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Trade and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Karcher, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
4.3 We may also use your personal information or permit selected third parties to use your personal information to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you.
4.4 If you do not wish to be contacted by us or selected third parties with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you, please select the relevant "opt out" mechanism on the Website when providing us with your personal information.
5. Storage and security of your personal information
5.1 Karcher Co., Ltd, controls and operates the Website from its location at #236E, Mao Tse Toung Blvd, Tomnup Teuk, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia. You can contact us by telephone at + 855 23 933 233 or by email at Pheakdey.Pheng@Karcher-Asia.com.
5.2 We use certain reasonable security measures to help protect information you send to this Website. However, we cannot guarantee the security of such information, therefore you suggest you share only information necessarily required to complete your request.
6. Access to and correction of your personal information
7. Collection of Additional information
7.1 Occasionally, when you connect to our Website we may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
7.2 For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using cookie which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern, store information about your preferences and so allow us to customize our Website according to your individual needs, speed up your searches and recognize you when you return to our Website.
8. Other sites
8.1 This Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our Related Parties, partner networks, advertisers and affiliates which we do not control, recommend or endorse and are not responsible for these websites or their content, products, services or privacy policies.
8.2 In addition, downloading materials from any of these websites may risk infringing intellectual property rights or introducing viruses into your computer system.