High pressure washer HD 8/18-4 M St
HD 8/18-4 M St middle-class pump unit with robust 3-piston axial pump with brass cylinder head and 4-pole, slow-running three-phase motor. Suitable for horizontal and vertical operation.
Our powerful HD 8/18-4 M St motor/pump unit with robust 3-piston axial pump and brass cylinder head, 4-pole, slow-running three-phase motor and pressure switch control impresses with up to 20% higher energy efficiency and cleaning performance. The stationary middle-class machine is designed both for vertical and horizontal use. The 3-point support on the rear of unit enables vertical wall mounting as well as horizontal installation. Easy access to the high-pressure pump, which is protected by a large water filter, and to the electronic components, is proof of the extremely maintenance-friendly machine design. Using the servo control function, the water volume and working pressure can be varied by selecting the corresponding nozzles. All high-pressure components are protected from loads in stand-by mode by the reliable automatic pressure relief feature.
Features and benefits
High-quality equipmentAutomatic pressure relief for protecting the components extends their life. Powerful, 4-pole, slow-running electric motor. High-quality brass cylinder head.
Flexible operationFor vertical and horizontal operation.
Prepared for stationary operationSimple and robust 3-point attachment for wall mounting on the rear of unit. Space-saving, compact design. Robust plastic chassis reliably protects the pump against damage and dirt.
- Easy access to the cylinder head through the open part at the bottom of the machine.
- Quick access to the electrical box by simple removal of the machine cover.
- Large, easy-to-reach water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in the water.
Increased energy efficiency
- Newly developed 3-piston axial pump with considerably reduced flow and pressure losses.
- 20% increase in cleaning performance and energy efficiency.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||760|
|Inlet temperature (°C)||60|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 - 180 / 3 - 18|
|Max. pressure (bar/MPa)||270 / 27|
|Connection load (kW)||4.6|
|Connection cable (m)||5|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||31.6|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||34|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||290 x 300 x 565|
- Pressure switch-off
- Servo control
- Perfect for use in vehicle cleaning, in the construction and transport sectors, as well as industry