Submersible dirty water pump SP 7 Dirt
15,500 litres per hour, robust and reliable: the SP 7 Dirt submersible dirty water pump with integrated prefilter and height-adjustable float switch for more flexibility.
The SP 7 Dirt is the highest-performance submersible dirty water pump from Kärcher. With up to 15,500 l/h, it is perfect for especially demanding drainage tasks, e.g. in large garden ponds, flooded cellars or building excavations (max. 100 m³), where dirt particles are up to 30 millimetres in size. If larger dirt presents the threat of a blockage, the integrated stainless steel prefilter can be pulled down to protect the pump impeller. The slide ring sealing, also used in the professional sector, ensures an extra-long lifetime. You also have the option of extending your guarantee to 5 years. The float switch enables other practical features: it switches the pump on and off automatically according to the water level, prevents dry running and is height-adjustable. It can also be fixed so that the submersible pump also pumps out water in continuous operation to a residual water height of 35millimetres. Furthermore, the Quick Connect connection thread enables quick connection of 1", 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" hoses.
|Max. motor rating (W)||750|
|Max. flow rate (l/h)||15000|
|Delivery height / Max. pressure (m/bar)||8 / 0,8|
|Max. immersion depth (m)||7|
|Max. grain size (mm)||30|
|Residual water height (mm)||35|
|Delivery temperature, max. (°C)||35|
|Connection thread||G1 1/2|
|Power cable (/m)||H07RN8-F / 10|
|Voltage (V)||230 - 240|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||6,5|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||230 x 285 x 354|
- Comfortable carrying handle
- Hose connection piece, 1'', 1 1/4'', 1 1/2''
- Easy hose connection thanks to Quick Connect
- Switching between manual/automatic operation, Possibility of fixing the float switch
- Flexible, height-adjustable float switch
- Integrated stainless steel pre-filter
- In automatic operation (auto), the pump automatically switches with the water level
- In manual operation, the pump runs continuously until the minimum quantity of residual water is reached