High pressure washer HD 7/17 M St
HD 7/17 M PU pump unit with powerful and robust 3-piston axial pump with hardened stainless steel pistons, three-phase motor and wall mount for stationary use.
With a flow rate of around 700 litres per hour and a working pressure of up to 170 bar, our powerful HD 7/17 M PU motor/pump unit with three-phase motor and pressure switch control has proven itself under tough daily conditions. The newly developed pump technology featuring 3-piston axial pump with hardened stainless steel pistons and brass cylinder head guarantees a long service life and increases energy efficiency and cleaning performance by at least 20%. The machine is intended for stationary use and can be mounted and operated both horizontally and vertically. A 3-point support on the back enables vertical or horizontal mounting. Access to the high-pressure pump and the electronic components is easy and therefore service-friendly – the pump itself is effectively protected from dirt in reclaim water by means of a large water fine filter.
Features and benefits
- Automatic pressure relief for protecting the components extends their service life.
- Powerful, 2-pole, air-cooled electric motor.
- High-quality brass cylinder head.
- Designed for upright and horizontal operation.
Prepared for stationary operation
- Simple and robust 3-point attachment for wall mounting on the rear of unit.
- Space-saving, compact design.
- Robust plastic chassis reliably protects the pump against damage and dirt.
- Easy access to the cylinder head when bottom of machine is opened.
- Fast access to electrical box through simple removal of cover.
- Large, easy-to-reach water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in the water.
Increased energy efficiency
- Newly developed 3-piston axial pump with considerably reduced flow and pressure losses.
- 20 percent increase in cleaning performance and energy efficiency.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||700|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||170 / 17|
|Max. pressure (bar/MPa)||255 / 25,5|
|Connection load (kW)||4,2|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||290 x 300 x 565|
- Pressure cut-off