Industrial vacuum IVR-L 120/24-2 Tc
The IVR-L 120/24-2 Tc is the basic version of the IVR-L 120 Tc models and is suitable for vacuuming and separating cooling lubricants and shavings in the metalworking industry.
The compact industrial vacuum IVR-L 120/24-2 Tc is perfect for separating cooling lubricants and chips. With its robust design, the oil-resistant castors and also oil-resistant power cable, the vacuum cleaner impresses as a long-lasting assistant in tough everyday industrial use. The machine has a tilting chassis and generously dimensioned collection tank with 120 litre capacity – perfect for large volumes of liquid and/or largely dust-free solids such as chips. With the optional chip cage the solids can be neatly separated from the liquid. The hose connection can be rotated 360° at the suction head for particularly flexible work without any annoying knotting. The filling level can be comfortably read at any time on the emptying hose. The emptying can be done in two ways: via the emptying hose or the tilting chassis. It is also possible to attach a lift truck.
Features and benefits
Ergonomic tilting chassis
- Sophisticated system for safe, manual, effortless emptying.
- Chassis system enables ergonomic tilted emptying using the roll-off mechanism.
- Quick and easy emptying of the container: just tip backwards and you are done!
High robustness, flexibility and modularity
- Machine and chassis very robust and equipped with high wall thicknesses.
- Rotatable hose connection with up to 360° rotatable pipe bend.
- Optionally available with overfill protection, strainer or accessories holder.
Visual filling level indicator
- Transparent hose for checking the amount of fluid absorbed.
- The hose is also used for easy emptying.
Fitted with two very quiet fan motors
- For powerful suction power and optimum cleaning performance.
- Fans can be switched on separately for individual suction power as required.
- Very quiet drive head ensures that the cooling air is blown out evenly.
Equipped with compact surface filter of dust class L
- Reliably prevents coarse particles from entering the suction turbines.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Container content (l)||120|
|Air flow (l/s/m³/h)||148 / 532|
|Rated input power (kW)||2,4|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||235 / 23|
|Connection nominal diameter||ID 50|
|Accessory nominal diameter||ID 50 ID 40|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||66|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||66|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||67|
- Accessories included in the scope of delivery: no
- Container emptying: Tilting chassis