Industrial vacuum IVR 100/24-2 Sc
With a rated input power of 2.4 kW, the AC-powered IVR 100/24-2 Sc impressively vacuums combustible dusts and fine swarf. For installation in non-explosive areas.
The IVR 100/24-2 industrial vacuum cleaner designed for vacuuming medium quantities of swarf and combustible dusts in non-explosive areas. With a rated input power of 2.4 kW, a powerful, AC-powered two-turbine solution guarantees constantly high suction power. This is kept constant thanks to a washable, durable pocket filter with dust class M and effective manual filter cleaning. An ergonomic set-down trolley makes it possible to empty the 100 l rolling container ergonomically without producing large amounts of dust and without removing the drive head, while a PE bag with an integrated closing mechanism and pressure compensation hose ensure safe disposal of the suction waste. The AC-powered vacuum cleaner's equipment is rounded off by the mobile chassis, quiet operation and the compact, robust and extremely maintenance-friendly design.
Features and benefits
Particularly robust, particularly flexible
- With practical, movable suction hose port/pipe bend.
- With numerous options for accessory storage.
- Machine and chassis very robust and equipped with high wall thicknesses.
Fitted with two very quiet fan motors
- For powerful suction power and optimum cleaning performance.
- Fans can be switched on separately for individual suction power as required.
- Very quiet drive head ensures that the cooling air is blown out evenly.
Convenient, manual filter cleaning
- Effortless operation by means of an ergonomically placed lever if required.
- Extends the life of the filter and thus reduces the maintenance effort.
- Identical cleaning results, regardless of the amount of force used.
Equipped with large pocket filter
- For safely vacuuming solids and dusts up to dust class M.
- Also suitable for large quantities of dust.
- Special geometry of the filter prevents suctioned solids getting caught.
For the safe vacuuming of combustible dusts
- For installation in non-explosive areas.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Air flow (l/s/m³/h)||148 / 532|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||230 / 23|
|Container content (l)||100|
|Rated input power (kW)||2,4|
|Filter areas (m²)||1,75|
|Connection nominal diameter||ID 50|
|Accessory nominal diameter||ID 50 ID 40|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||68|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||103|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||111|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||915 x 760 x 1580|
- Secondary filter
- Container emptying: Set-down trolley
- For medium to large quantities of fine and coarse swarf