Industrial vacuum IVR 40/24-2 Sc
IVR 40/24-2 Sc mobile industrial vacuum cleaner for vacuuming hazardous and combustible dusts in non-explosive areas. AC-powered, robust machine.
The IVR 40/24-2 is a mobile industrial vacuum cleaner for the safe vacuuming of small quantities of combustible and hazardous dusts (OEL > 0.1 mg/m³) and fine swarf for installation in non-explosive areas. With a rated input power of 2.4 kW, a powerful, AC-powered two-turbine solution guarantees high suction power. The robust design is also ideal for the special requirements of industrial applications. A washable, durable pocket filter with dust class M and a manual shaking mechanism for filter cleaning ensure constantly high suction power. An ergonomic set-down trolley makes it possible to empty the 40 l rolling container conveniently without removing the drive head. A PE bag with an integrated closing mechanism and pressure compensation hose ensures low-dust emptying and safe disposal of the suction waste. The vacuum cleaner's equipment is rounded off by quiet operation and its compact and extremely maintenance-friendly design.
Features and benefits
Particularly robust, particularly flexible
- With practical, movable suction hose port/pipe bend.
- Machine and chassis very robust and equipped with high wall thicknesses.
Fitted with two very quiet fan motors
- For powerful suction power and optimum cleaning performance.
- Fans can be switched on separately for individual suction power as required.
- Very quiet drive head ensures that the cooling air is blown out evenly.
Convenient, manual filter cleaning
- Effortless operation by means of an ergonomically placed lever if required.
- Extends the life of the filter and thus reduces the maintenance effort.
- Identical cleaning results, regardless of the amount of force used.
Equipped with large pocket filter
- For safely vacuuming solids and dusts up to dust class M.
- Also suitable for large quantities of dust.
- Special geometry of the filter prevents suctioned solids getting caught.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Air flow (l/s/m³/h)||148 / 532|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||230 / 23|
|Container content (l)||40|
|Rated input power (kW)||2,4|
|Filter areas (m²)||1,75|
|Connection nominal diameter||ID 50|
|Accessory nominal diameter||ID 50 ID 40|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||68|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||76|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||75,5|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||855 x 715 x 1135|
- Secondary filter
- Container emptying: Set-down trolley
- For small quantities of combustible and hazardous dust (OEL ≥ 0.1 mg/m³)
- For smaller quantities of fine swarf and dust