Safety vacuum system NT 75/1 Tact Me Te H
Professional wet/dry vacuum cleaner with a sturdy 75-litre stainless steel container for Class H dust harmful to health (including asbestos). With Te function for connecting power tools.
The first Class H Kärcher vacuum cleaner in this size category. With its sophisticated full-system concept, the NT 75/1 Tact offers superior safety for removing hazardous dust. Equipped with the Tact system and a 75-litre stainless steel container, this wet/dry vacuum cleaner is fully compliant with statutory requirements for safety vacuum cleaners for Class H dust and is even approved for picking up asbestos (in accordance with TRGS 519). It automatically monitors the air speed, and an acoustic alarm sounds if the speed drops below the limit value of 20 m/s. The H-class main filter has a filtration efficiency of 99.995%. The included safety filter set ensures dustless disposal.
Features and benefits
Hose selector switch
- The diameter of the connected suction hose can be selected on the control panel.
Approved for asbestos dust
- Only dust class H safety vacuum cleaners approved with the additional test for asbestos (according to TRGS 519) may be used for dust containing asbestos in Germany. Our H class safety vacuum cleaners have this approval.
|Air flow rate (l/s)||74|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||254 / 25,4|
|Container capacity (l)||75|
|Max. rated input power (W)||1000|
|Standard nominal width||35|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||67|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 - 60|
|Voltage (V)||220 - 240|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||640 x 540 x 925|
- Suction hose, 2.5 m
- Suction pipe, 2 piece(s), 0.5 m
- Filter bag, Paper
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, 360 mm
- Crevice nozzle
- Power tool connection adaptor
- Automatic on/off switch for power tools
- Antistatic system
- Eco filter system
- Flat pleated filter, Fibreglass
- Safety class, I
- Steering roller stop
- Filter cleaning, Tact filter cleaning systemTact filter cleaning system
- Dust class, H