Multi-purpose vacuum cleaner WD 3 Premium
The super-powerful, energy-efficient WD 3 Premium multi-purpose vacuum cleaner comes equipped with a robust and corrosion-resistant 17-litre stainless steel container, as well as newly developed accessories.
The WD 3 Premium multi-purpose vacuum cleaner is super-powerful with a power consumption of just 1000 watts. It is fitted with a shock-resistant 17-litre stainless steel container and a cartridge filter for vacuuming dry and wet dirt, which does not need to be changed. And when it comes to dirt, the multi-purpose vacuum cleaner will always remove any kind of dirt immaculately, thanks to the newly developed suction hose and the innovative clips floor nozzle. Accessories can be attached directly to the suction hose due to the detachable handle. The practical parking position allows convenient parking of the suction tube and floor nozzle when taking a break from work. The equipment package for the WD 3 Premium is completed by the blower function, "Pull & Push" locking system, ergonomic carrying handle and a practical cable and accessory storage system.
Features and benefits
Special cartridge filterFor wet and dry vacuuming without filter replacement.
Optimally developed: Floor nozzle and suction hoseFor the best cleaning results – whether dry, wet, fine or coarse dirt. For maximum vacuuming convenience and flexibility.
Removable handleDifferent nozzles can be directly attached to the suction hose. For easy vacuuming – even in confined spaces.
Practical blower function
- Where vacuuming is not possible, the practical blower function can be used.
- Effortless dirt removal, e.g. from a gravel bed.
Practical parking position
- Quick and easy intermediate parking of suction tube and floor nozzle during working interruptions.
Practical cable and accessory storage
- Space-saving, secure and easily accessible suction hose, power cable and accessory storage.
Ergonomically shaped carrying handle
- Device is easy and convenient to transport.
- Flexible and versatile use.
- Space-saving storage.
|Actual suction power* (Air watts)||200|
|Energy use (W)||1000|
|Container capacity (l)||17|
|Container material||stainless steel|
|Standard accessory ID (mm)||35|
|Current type (V/Hz)||220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||5,8|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||388 x 340 x 525|
|--||* Measured at the suction tubes according to the IEC 60312 standard.|
- Suction hose, 2 m, 35 mm
- Removable handle
- Suction tubes, 2 piece(s), 0.5 m, 35 mm
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, clips
- Cartridge filter, standard
- Crevice nozzle
- Paper filter bag, 1 piece(s)
- Blower function
- Parking position
- Accessory storage on the device
- Sturdy bumper
- Hobby room
- Entrance area
- Interior car cleaning
- Low water volumes