Hard floor cleaner FC 5 Premium (white)
Incl. a pair of replacement rollers and detergent sample: The Premium Floor Cleaner FC 5 with microfibre rollers and a two-in-one function for mopping and suctioning in a single step.
Finally, you can mop effortlessly without the hassle of vacuuming in advance: the Premium Floor Cleaner FC 5 makes it possible. Thanks to the convenient two-in-one function, wet and dry dirt can be mopped and suctioned in a single step. The rotating and automatically dampened microfibre rollers always remain fresh and ready to use, because the self-cleaning function continuously suctions the water-dirt mixture from the rollers as it is taken up from the floor. The Premium version also includes a spare pair of rollers and a 30-millilitre detergent sample. In addition, the FC 5 uses up to 85% less water in comparison with conventional methods and provides an impressively better cleaning performance. The FC 5 can be used on any hard floor made of wood, stone or plastic.
Features and benefits
- Wiping without vacuuming beforehand by picking up wet and dry dirt in a single step.
Self-cleaning function through automatic removal of dirt from the rollers
- Continuously clean rollers for best cleaning results.
- Floors dry in less than 2 minutes thanks to the low residual moisture.
High-quality microfibre rollers
- Mounting and removing the microfibre rollers is quick and easy.
- Machine washable at up to 60°C.
Innovative drive concept
- With forward rotating rollers, the machine moves across the floor almost by itself – for effortless cleaning.
Cleaning head with a flexible hinge
- Easy to clean under furniture.
- Easy to navigate around objects.
- Cleaning right up to the edge – for excellent results in corners and on edges.
Easy-to-remove two-tank system
- The fresh water tank can easily be filled under the tap.
- Hygienic removal and emptying of the dirty water tank without coming into contact with dirt.
Cleaning and parking station
- Perfect for easily cleaning dirty rollers.
- Convenient storage and stowage of the machine.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Power (W)||max. 460|
|Area performance per tank filling (m²)||approx. 60|
|Fresh water tank capacity (ml)||400|
|Dirty water tank capacity (ml)||200|
|Roller working width (mm)||300|
|Floor drying time (min)||approx. 2|
|Cleaning station volume (ml)||200|
|Cable length (m)||7|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||4,6|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||6,8|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||320 x 270 x 1220|
|--||* The Kärcher floor cleaner achieves up to 20 per cent better cleaning performance compared to a conventional mop with wiping cloth cover in the “Wiping” test category. Refers to average test results in cleaning efficiency, dirt pick-up and edge cleaning.|
- 2-tank system
- Pair of universal rollers, yellow
- Pair of universal rollers, grey
- Parking station with roller storage
- For all hard floors such as parquet, laminate, cork, stone, linoleum and PVC
- For hygienic cleaning jobs in all areas (e.g. toilet, kitchen, bathroom, etc.)
- For fast and effortless wet cleaning of hard floors
- Also suitable for sealed, oiled and waxed parquet