High pressure washer HDS 8/18-4 C Basic
The three-phase HDS 8/18-4 C Classic is the most powerful hot water high-pressure cleaner in the Compact class. With 4-pole, water-cooled electric motor and eco!efficiency mode.
The HDS 8/18-4 C Classic is the most powerful hot water high-pressure cleaner in our HDS Compact class. The three-phase machine with 4-pole, water-cooled electric motor offers everything you could expect when it comes to ease of use, ergonomics and efficient use of resources. Users will be impressed by features like the simple single-button operation and the high level of mobility provided by the large wheels and steering roller. While the EASY!Force high-pressure gun makes use of the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the holding force to zero, the EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners enable handling that is five times faster than with conventional screw connections, without losing any robustness or longevity. The hard-wearing chassis ensures optimum safety, as the tanks for cleaning agents and fuel are securely integrated. Handy storage compartments for accessories and toolscomplete the wide range of features offered by the HDS 8/18-4 C Basic.
Features and benefits
Efficiencyeco!efficiency mode – efficient and environmentally friendly, even when used for prolonged periods. Reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by 20%.
StorageLockable accessory compartment for nozzles, tools, etc. Storage hooks for power cable and high-pressure hose. Integrated lance holder for transport.
ReliabilityThe integrated exhaust gas thermostat switches off the drive motor if the emission temperature exceeds 300 °C. Large water filter protects pump against damage.
- "Jogger" design with large wheels and steering roller.
- Large integrated handles in the chassis.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
Save time and effort: EASY!Force high-pressure gun and EASY!Lock quick-release couplings.
- Effortless operation at last: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release couplings: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
Ease of use
- Intuitive operation thanks to the large single-button selector switch.
- Large tank opening with filling chute.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||300 - 800|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 - 180 / 3 - 18|
|Temperature (supply 12°C) (°C)||80|
|Connection load (kW)||6|
|Heating oil or gas consumption, full load (kg/h)||5|
|consumption heating oil eco!efficiency (kg/h)||4|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||15|
|number of simultaneous users||1|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||113,3|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||122,1|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1060 x 650 x 920|
- Spray gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- Power nozzle
- Pressure cut-off
- Vehicle cleaning
- Device and machine cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Cleaning of outside areas
- Service station cleaning
- Facade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of sports facilities
- Cleaning during production processes
- Cleaning of production facilities