Sales Representative for Makassar Area
Makassar l Full time l Professional Sales
This is how you WOW
- Be knowledgeable about the product
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
- Revenue based on given sales target
- New market development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Dealer Development
It would be WOW if you would bring in
- Candidate must have at least Bachelor Degree major in Engineering or related major
- 5 years of work experience in a related field preferred
- Basic understanding of buyer profile with challenges and initiatives to evaluate customer needs
- Understanding Cleaning business includes industry segmentation, buyers and market
Decision Making skill
- Understanding and having experience of sales data platform (e.g. CRM or equivalent) and the importance towards Sales productivity
- Cross Collaboration mind set
- Customer solution oriented
- Target Oriented and Target Driven
- Negotiation Skills
- Proficiency in English will be beneficial
Our Karcher WOW-package
- Always innovating: It’s in our DNA to let people realize their full potential and vision for the greater good.
- Please follow the yellow line: You’ll drive fully equipped service vehicle right from the start. Hit the road with confidence, knowing that your service vehicle is ready to support you in delivering the highest standards of excellence.
- Impact-driven: Together we make a powerful impact towards a clean world. As a sustainable family business, we strive to make a contribution for a better tomorrow.
- Learning by doing: Lifelong learning and to continuous development of your skills and competencies matter to us.
- A culture of WOW! At Karcher, we want everyone to thrive. Varied sports opportunities, a company pension plan or direct insurance from your first day or work.
So: Wanna WOW with us?
Simply upload your resume online and leave your contact information.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Together towards a clean world.
Imelda Nussy – Human Resources Head
firstname.lastname@example.org l 0813-17407898
Kärcher leads the market in cleaning systems, products and services; representing quality, innovation and sustainability. We owe this success to our personnel, who demonstrate their commitment every day on behalf of our company.
As a family owned organization, with well-developed corporate structures, we can offer exceptional career prospects.
Interesting challenges and opportunities for knowledge transfer provide a perfect platform for your individual career planning and personal development.
We are looking for committed staff that value teamwork and can, together with us, deliver what makes Kärcher special – always providing the best, without exception.