Industrial vacuum IVS 100/40 M
Certified for dust class M: IVS 100/40 M super-class industrial vacuum for vacuuming large quantities of fine dusts that are hazardous to health. With 4 kW side channel blower and three-phase motor.
The entry-level model in our super-class industrial vacuum range with dust class M certification is already making its mark with impressive performance values and excellent equipment. The IVS 100/40 M has an efficient three-phase motor (IE2) with soft start-up in order to prevent peaks in power when starting the machine along with a powerful 4.0 kW side channel blower. The large star filter reliably picks up fine dusts that are hazardous to health, while the horizontal filter shaker means that cleaning the filter system couldn't be easier for the user. This is ensured by the integrated gearbox for targeted power transmission. How much or how little force is applied by the user therefore has no influence on the cleaning results. Another benefit is the many options for storing accessories. As a result, these are stored safely during the working day and when the machine is being transported. The IVS 100/40 M is designed for continuous operation, which is clearly demonstrated by a 100-litre stainless steel container with convenient set-down mechanism. An optional remote control supplements its wide range of equipment.
Features and benefits
Optional remote controlOptional radio remote control for machine operation from a distance of up to 30 m. Convenient, time-saving operation of the machine in a single forward movement. Optimal space utilisation: the vacuum cleaner can be stored in unused or safety areas.
Power-saving soft startLow starting current prevents power supply voltage dips. Low energy peaks ensure lower energy costs. Only low machine fuse protection necessary. (Up to 5.5 A,16 A fuse protection is sufficient.)
User-friendly machine handlingHose hook and accessory storage ensure fast tool access and tidy storage. Integrated cable hook for secure cable storage. All hooks can be hung freely on the machine via a clip system.
User-friendly set-down mechanism
- Easy and time-saving container removal directly on the handle.
- The practical container handle serves as an aid for pulling and pushing the machine to the emptying point.
- Large industrial rollers ensure maximum mobility even on uneven floors and under heavy load.
Horizontal operation of filter cleaning system
- The handle for manual filter cleaning is located at a convenient operating height and makes working comfortable.
- Regardless of the amount of force applied by the user, a gearbox ensures consistent cleaning results.
- Longer filter downtime due to more frequent filter cleaning and metered power transmission to the filter.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Air flow (l/s/m³/h)||61,1 / 220|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||154 / 15,4|
|Container content (l)||100|
|Rated input power (kW)||4,2|
|Filter areas (m²)||2|
|Connection nominal diameter||ID 70|
|Accessory nominal diameter||ID 70 ID 50|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||75|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||142|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||159,5|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1202 x 686 x 1465|
- Accessories included in the scope of delivery, no
- Container emptying, Set-down trolley