IVC 60/24-2 Ap
High productivity, high filtration, single phase compact industrial vacuum with Ap semi-automatic filter clean system for dust extraction.
The IVC 60/24-2 Ap is a highly compact industrial vacuum cleaner for wet or dry dirt. The machine features Kärcher’s ApClean semi-automatic filter cleaning system which ensures constantly high filtration at the push of a button. With a stainless steel body and tub, and tubular steel frame with large wheels, the IVC is extremely tough and very easy to move from one area to another. With twin motors and single-phase power supply.
Features and benefits
Manual filter vibration for low operating costs
- The manual filter vibration increases the working time of the permanent filter, thereby reducing the maintenance effort.
Two blower motors
- Two blowers for powerful cleaning action. The motors are electronically controlled, which avoids high starting currents.
Waste container with set-down mechanism
- The waste container with set-down mechanism ensures ergonomic emptying, even when the vacuumed waste is heavy.
With compact flat pleated filter
- The compact flat pleated filter allows a large filter area with a small and clear design.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 / 240 / 50 / 60|
|Air flow (l/s/m³/h)||148 / 532|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||254 / 25.4|
|Container capacity (l)||60|
|Motor rating (kW)||2.4|
|Filter area (m²)||0.95|
|Nominal size||ID / 70|
|Accessory nominal size||ID / 70 / ID / 50 / ID / 40|
|Sound level (dB(A))||73|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||970 x 690 x 995|
- Accessories included with machine, No