Spray extraction carpet cleaner
Hygienic cleaning for carpets, upholstery, mattresses, sofas and car seats: Our spray extraction cleaners use pressure to spray the cleaning solution deep into the fibres and vacuum it up again together with the loosened dirt. Grease, dirt and odours are removed effectively, making these machines ideally suited for allergy-sufferers and households with pets.
- Lightweight and cordless, giving freedom of movement for any application
- Same cleaning performance and power as corded sledge variants such as the SE 4001
- Prevent bacteria and odour build up by using the unique system cleaning function after use
- Part of the Karcher 18v battery range, use the same battery across multiple machines
- Large container capacities, giving no need to stop mid-clean
- More suitable for larger cleaning areas
- Reduced drying time by up to 50% when using RM 519, thanks to Kärcher nozzle technology
- Fibre-deep cleaning: removes ingrained dirt easily and hygienically, perfect for allergy sufferers
- Application areas such as carpets, car seats and mattresses are all reachable with the lengthy 8m cord
- Large range of accessories enable the machine to also be used as a multi-purpose vacuum
How It Works
HOW IT WORKS: STEP BY STEP - SE 4001
Follow these steps when cleaning your carpet, sofa, car seat or any other textile surface with a Kärcher SE 4001 carpet and upholstery cleaner and you are assured of a great cleaning result!
Fill the solution tank with warm water and add the appropriate detergent at the recommended dosage.
Pour out the dirty water and rinse the recovery tank.
Key features of the SE 4001
Kärcher Nozzle Technology: Cleaned areas, useable quicker, with 50% faster drying time.
Removable Fresh Water Tank: An easy to fill and empty water tank, without having to open the machine.
3-in-1 Carrying Handle: The multi-purpose handle enables comfortable carrying, as well as opening, closing and emptying of the container.