IVR 35/20-2 Pf Me
Powerful industrial vacuum for fine dust applications, with pocket filter and stainless steel container.
Extra low and compactly built IVR 35/20-2 Pf M entry-level industrial vacuum for the metal processing industry. The tough construction ensures a long service life even in the harshest environments. With two powerful bypass motors, the machine is perfect for maintenance cleaning in workshops and factories. An internally strengthened M class pocket filter with large filter area, effective filter cleaning and cyclone pre-separation system ensure safe, reliable intake of fine dust. The stainless steel container is connected to the vacuum motor thanks to the practical and easy-to-operate set-down mechanism. The intelligent noise reduction system combines a comfortable operating volume with high performance. The IVR 35/20-2 Pf Me impresses with its outstanding mobility and maximum versatility thanks to its high-quality castors and low dimensions.
Features and benefits
Robust material and a design suitable for industrial purposes
- Ideal for use in the metal processing industry.
Pleasant operating volume
- Sound absorbers on the air outlet pipes make for a comfortable operating volume with high suction power.
Cyclone-like pre-separation system
- Protects the filter and increases its working time. This saves on costs and increases versatility.
Waste container with set-down mechanism
- The waste container with set-down mechanism ensures ergonomic emptying, even when the vacuumed waste is heavy.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 / 240 / 50 / 60|
|Air flow (l/s/m³/h)||100 / 360|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||220 / 22|
|Container capacity (l)||35|
|Motor rating (kW)||2|
|Filter area (m²)||1.4|
|Nominal size||ID / 50|
|Accessory nominal size||ID / 50 / ID / 40|
|Sound level (dB(A))||70|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||740 x 580 x 1105|
- Accessories included with machine, No