Vacuum sweeper KM 105/110 R D
NEW FOR 2014. Ride-on sweeper with a host of standard features to increase productivity and safety. 1050mm sweeping width and 100 litre high-dump waste containers. Featuring Yanmar 4.5kW diesel engine.
The new KM 105 range from Kärcher features a host of new innovations that rewrite the rule book for ride-on sweepers. New concepts like the main brush position, operator-specific control system, eco!efficiency mode, Power Plus battery boost system and centrally-positioned side brush combine to make the KM 105 the most sophisticated sweeper available, ultimately resulting in lower running costs, increased safety and greater productivity.
Features and benefits
Sweeping crescent side brush
- No more tedious sweeping by hand.
- Cleans in corners in a single pass.
- Time saver: no more manual pre-cleaning or multiple passes necessary.
Innovative, highly effective and automatic Tact filter cleaning system
- Consistently clean pores for an optimal cleaning result.
- Automatic cleaning.
- Filter elements with 4x performance.
- Automatic roller brush correction according to wear.
- Three contact pressures adjustable at the push of a button.
- Less wear in Eco mode.
Kärcher Intelligent Key
- Programmable in 28 different languages.
- Assignment of user rights for machine settings.
- Machine can only be operated with Kärcher Intelligent Key.
Roller brush on rear axle
- Easier to drive over high kerbs.
- Easy roller brush access, roller brush can be replaced in less than 5 minutes.
- Roller brush can be checked within seconds.
- Machine data is shown on the display (e.g. main sweeper roller wear display).
- Colour coding.
- EASY-Operation switch for machine start, transport and sweeping function.
Power Plus concept
- Excess power generated during motion is transferred to a battery.
- When driving uphill, the additional power is used for the motor.
|Drive – power (kW)||4.5|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||7350|
|Working width (mm)||640|
|Working width with 1 side brush (mm)||1050|
|Working width with 2 side brushes (mm)||1450|
|Waste container (l)||110|
|Hill climbing ability (%)||16|
|Operating speed (km/h)||7|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1800 x 1250 x 1450|
- Automatic filter cleaning
- Traction drive, hydraulic
- Bulk waste flap
- Overthrow sweeping principle
- Travel drive - forward
- Travel drive, reverse
- Outdoor applications
- Operating hour meter
- Sweep function (can be switched off)
- Pneumatic wheels
- Kärcher Intelligent Key
- Start / Stop system
- Teach system
- Sweeping crescent side brush
- Power Plus system
- Automatic wear adjustment of the main sweeper roller
- Tact filter cleaning
- Multi-functional display
- Individual user languages/user rights
- Shared service concept
- Home Base fastening option
- Main sweeper roller on rear axle
- Car parks
- Production facilities
- Logistics areas
- Storage areas