T450 Patio Cleaner
The T450 Kärcher patio cleaner is a handy attachment for your Kärcher pressure washer. Twin-jet rotating arms allow you to clean areas like patios and decking faster and with great results.
When you’re cleaning large areas outside, two factors are likely to be on your mind – the finish you get and how long it takes. The Kärcher T450 can ensure you get the best results in less time and is five times faster than using a spray lance alone. You can also achieve better results with less effort and create less peripheral splash with this attachment; making clean-up tasks faster and easier thanks to the twin-jet rotating arms that effectively remove stubborn dirt while the cleaner directs the pressurised spray exactly where you want it to go. The benefits don’t end there – the T450 has a couple of handy extras that make patio cleaning even more effective. For corners, edges and particularly stubborn areas an additional power nozzle can be activated using a pedal, while a special protection grid helps you clean surfaces like gravel paths and Japanese gardens without disturbing stone chips. The water pressure can be adjusted by setting the nozzle clearance for the surface being cleaned – this allows you to increase the cleaning power on hard surfaces like stone, or lower it to safely clean softer surfaces such as wood.
Features and benefits
Two rotating flat jet nozzles
- Splash-free cleaning.
Integrated additional power nozzle
- Easy to switch from the normal patio cleaning nozzles to the power nozzle using the foot switch.
Special protection grid for cleaning gravel surfaces
- A fine-meshed protection grid enables cleaning of gravel surfaces, e.g. in Japanese gardens.
- The pressure can be adapted to the cleaning task.
- Need-based cleaning of sensitive and non-sensitive surfaces thanks to the adjustable nozzle clearance to the surface.
- Easy cleaning of vertical surfaces.
- The surface cleaner hovers over the floor and guarantees easy cleaning.
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||790 x 321 x 1011|
- Cleaning areas around the home and garden
- Cleaning stone and wooden surfaces.
- Cleaning garage doors
- Cleaning houses and building facades
- Cleaning driveways
- Cleaning walls or garden walls
- Cleaning paths
- Cleaning corners and edges of outdoor surfaces
- Cleaning Japanese gardens
- Cleaning crushed stone and gravel surfaces