High Pressure Washer K 5 Power Control
Whatever the cleaning job, the powerful Kärcher K 5 Power Control pressure washer gives you the perfect pressure everytime.
For even greater control in many cleaning situations and for different cleaning objects, the user is assisted with tips and tricks from the application consultant via the Kärcher Home & Garden app. The application consultant describes the optimal pressure level for the selected cleaning object. The pressure can be manually adjusted by turning the Vario Power spray lance. The app also offers other useful functions such as assembly instructions, maintenance and care instructions, as well as the Kärcher Service portal. The device further impresses with the G160 Q Power Control spray gun and the dirt blaster. Other equipment details include the Plug ’n’ Clean detergent system for the fast and clean changeover of the detergent, the high-quality aluminium telescopic handle for comfortable transportation and space-saving storage, the Quick Connect system for effortless and time-saving connection and disconnection of the high-pressure hose and the device and the spray gun, as well as the park position for readily accessible accessories.
|Current type (V/Hz)||230 - 240 / 50|
|Pressure (bar/MPa)||20 - max. 145 / 2 - max. 14.5|
|Flow Rate (l/h)||max. 500|
|Area performance (m²/h)||40|
|Water feed temperature (°C)||max. 40|
|Power rating (kW)||2.1|
|Power Cable (m)||5|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||13|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||16.4|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||402 x 306 x 588|
- High-pressure gun: G 160 Q Power Control Gun
- Vario Power spray lance
- Dirt Blaster spray lance
- High-pressure hose: 10 m
- Quick Connect on machine
- Detergent application via: Plug and Clean system
- Telescopic handle
- Water-cooled motor
- Soft bag
- Integrated water filter
- Adapter garden hose A3/4"
- For cleaning gardening machines and tools.
- Garden/terrace/balcony furniture
- For cleaning fences and smaller garden paths or flagstones.
- For cleaning motorcycles and scooters.
- For cleaning small cars.
- For cleaning external staircases and larger garden paths.
- For cleaning medium-sized vehicles and estate cars.
- Garden walls and stone walls
- For cleaning everything around the house and facades.