Micro Spray Nozzle
These fully customisable spray nozzles come in a set of five and can be attached anywhere on your garden hose, ensuring water is delivered to the areas it is needed most.
An essential part of our Rain System, these micro spray nozzles can be attached anywhere along your Kärcher Rain System hose easily and without the need for other tools. The system features a rotatable head to adjust the spray angle both horizontally and vertically, so you can customise your watering needs accurately. The micro spray nozzle can also be adjusted between 0 – 55 l/h to suit your garden and plant type without wasting water. To ensure your garden never goes dry, we recommend using our Rain System watering solutions with the Kärcher SensoTimer ST6 to simplify your watering needs automatically.
Features and benefits
Fixed to the Kärcher Rain System hose
- Flexible, precise watering.
Water volume can be regulated
- Targeted and need-based watering of plants.
Integrated needle in the collar
- Installation without the use of tools.
Adjustable spray head
- Simple adjustment of the spray angle.
Different nozzle heads
- Different spray angles for targeted watering.
- Collars can be attached flexibly and removed according to requirements.
|Max. pressure (bar)||4|
|Output volume at 4 bar (l/h)||55|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||0.1|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||15 x 24 x 54|
- Water volume can be regulated
- 360° micro spray nozzles, 1 piece(s)
- 180° micro spray nozzles, 2 piece(s)
- 90° micro spray nozzles, 2 piece(s)
- Garden watering
- Flower beds, vegetable patches
- Low-growing flowers