SC 2 Upright EasyFix
With the SC 2 Upright EasyFix steam cleaner, up to 99.999% of coronaviruses* and 99.99% of all common household bacteria** are removed from hard surfaces.
Using steam to tackle dirt: the Kärcher SC 2 Upright EasyFix cleans every sealed hard floor – even wood. With its preset and easy-to-operate steam flow control in 2 stages, thorough cleaning with the Kärcher steam cleaner removes up to 99.999% of coronaviruses* and 99.99% of all common household bacteria** from hard surfaces. The steam cleaner heats up in an instant and is immediately ready for use with a fillable and removable fresh water tank, incl. descaling cartridge. The operating status of the device is visible with the colour codes of the LEDs at the handle. The combination is perfect: for even more thorough cleaning and fast changeover of cloths without any contact with dirt, the Kärcher microfibre cloths are fastened to the floor nozzle EasyFix by means of a hook-and-loop fastener.
Features and benefits
Preset steam flow control in 2 stages for cleaning different surfacesSelection options of floor covering symbols for wood or tiles to set the ideal steam flow.
Slimline product design and floor head with swivel jointErgonomic, effective cleaning with full floor contact, regardless of the user’s height, thanks to the flexible nozzle joint.
Non-stop steam and integrated descaling cartridgeThanks to the intelligent descaling cartridge, limescale is removed automatically from the water. The removable tank is easy to fill at any time – for continuous steam without interrupting your work.
Short heat-up time
- With a heat-up time of only 30 seconds, the device is ready to use in no time.
- Red pulsating light indicates the device is heating up and a constant green light indicates that the device is ready to use.
EasyFix floor nozzle with flexible joint and hook-and-loop fixing for the floor cleaning cloth
- Optimal cleaning results on all types of hard floors around the home thanks to efficient lamella technology.
- Contactless cloth changing without contact with dirt, and convenient attachment of the floor cleaning cloth thanks to the hook-and-loop system.
|Test certificate*||Kills up to 99.999% of coronavirus* and 99.9% bacteria**|
|Area performance per tank filling (m²)||approx. 50|
|Heating output (W)||1600|
|Cable length (m)||5|
|Heat-up time (min)||0.5|
|Tank capacity (l)||0.4|
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||2.5|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||3.8|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||314 x 168 x 1185|
|--||* Tests have shown that with spot cleaning of 30 secs at max. steam level and direct contact to the cleaning surface with the Kärcher steam cleaner 99.999% of enveloped viruses such as coronavirus or influenza (excluding the Hepatitis-B virus) can be removed on common smooth household hard surfaces (test-germ: Modified-Vaccinia-Ankara-Virus). ** When thoroughly cleaning with the Kärcher steam cleaner 99,99% of all common household bacteria will be killed on common smooth household hard surfaces, provided the cleaning speed of 30 cm/s at max. steam level and direct contact to the cleaning surface (test-germ: Enterococcus hirae).|
- Safety valve
- Steam flow control, Two-step adjustment, depending on the type of flooring
- Hook-and-loop microfibre floor cloth, 1 piece(s)
- Descaling cartridge
- Removable fresh water tank
- Sealed hard floors such as parquet, laminate, cork, stone, linoleum and PVC
- For hygienic cleaning jobs on floors in all areas (e.g. toilet, kitchen, bathroom, etc.)
- For fast and effortless wet cleaning of hard floors