High-pressure washer HDS 10/20-4 M Classic
The most powerful three-phase hot water high-pressure cleaner in the Kärcher middle class: HDS 10/20-4 M Classic. With 4-pole, water-cooled electric motor, two cleaning agent tanks and much more.
Uncompromising in every respect: maximum pressure, maximum flow rate. The HDS 10/20-4 M Classic hot water high-pressure cleaner is the most powerful machine in the Kärcher middle class. The innovative eco!efficiency mode, precise cleaning agent dosing unit and optimised burner engineering reduce the impact both on the environment and on your wallet to a minimum, while the patented nozzle technology, ceramic pistons, turbo blower and outstanding pump efficiency ensure top cleaning results. Ease of operation is also ensured by an intuitive control panel, LED displays and a sophisticated mobility concept, all of which simplify operation and transport of the machine. Servicing and maintenance work is easy, as all of the relevant components are easily accessible and operating data can be retrieved at any time.
Features and benefits
EfficiencyIn eco!efficiency mode, the machine operates in the most economical temperature range (60 °C) – with full water flow. The burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by 20% compared to full-load operation.
Maximum efficiencyProven and highly efficient burner technology. 4-pole electric motor with 3-piston axial pump. Water-cooled motor for a high performance and long service life.
Operational safetyThe large, integrated water fine filter reliably protects the high-pressure pump against small dirt particles. The integrated exhaust gas thermostat switches off the drive motor if the emission temperature exceeds 300 °C. The Soft Damping System (SDS) compensates for vibration and pressure peaks in the high-pressure system.
- Safe and ample storage for protective gear, accessories and cleaning agents.
- Storage hooks for power cable and high-pressure hose.
- "Jogger" design with large rubber-tyred wheels and steering roller.
- Sturdy transport eyelets for safe loading during transport.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||500 - 1000|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 - 200 / 3 - 20|
|Temperature (for supply 12 °C) (°C)||min. 80 - max. 155|
|Connected load (kW)||7.8|
|Consumption of heating oil or gas at full load (kg/h)||6.4|
|Consumption of heating oil in eco!efficiency mode (kg/h)||5.1|
|Fuel tank (l)||25|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||171|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1330 x 750 x 1060|
- Spray gun: Easy Press trigger gun
- Spray gun with soft grip padding
- High-pressure hose: 10 m, Longlife
- Spray lance: 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Steam nozzle
- Anti-twist system
- Tanks for cleaning agents, calcification protection and fuel that can be filled from the outside
- 3-piston axial pump: With ceramic pistons
- Pressure switch-off
- Pole reverse plug (3~)
- Service electronics
- Service electronics with LED display
- 2 cleaning agent tanks
- Dry-running protection
- Vehicle cleaning
- Device and machine cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Service station cleaning
- Façade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of production facilities
- Cleaning during production processes
- Cleaning of sports facilities