High pressure washer HDS 10/20-4 MX
The HDS 10/20-4 MX with hose reel, 20-metre pressure hose and 4-pole, water-cooled electric motor is the most powerful three-phase hot water high-pressure cleaner in the Kärcher middle class.
Uncompromising in every respect: maximum pressure, maximum flow rate. The HDS 10/20-4 MX hot water high-pressure cleaner, equipped with water-cooled, 4-pole electric motor and in-built hose reel with a 20-metre pressure hose, is the most powerful machine in the Kärcher middle class. The innovative eco!efficiency mode, precise cleaning agent dosing unit and optimised burner engineering reduce the impact both on the environment and on your wallet to a minimum, while the patented nozzle technology, ceramic pistons, turbo blower and outstanding pump efficiency ensure top cleaning results. Ease of operation is also ensured by an intuitive control panel, LED displays and a sophisticated mobility concept, all of which simplify operation and transport of the machine. Servicing and maintenance work is easy, as all of the relevant components are easily accessible and operating data can be retrieved at any time.
Features and benefits
EfficiencyIn the eco!efficiency mode the machine operates in the most economical temperature range (60°C) – with full water flow. The burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by 20% compared to full-load operation.
Maximum efficiencyHighly efficient, tried-and-tested burner technology. Four-pole electric motor with three-piston axial pump. Water-cooled motor for a high level of performance and durability.
Operational safetyThe large, integrated water fine filter reliably protects the high-pressure pump against small dirt particles. The integrated exhaust gas thermostat switches off the drive motor if the emission temperature exceeds 300 °C. The Soft Damping System (SDS) compensates for vibration and pressure peaks in the high-pressure system.
- Integrated hose reel with 20 m pressure hose. For a large operating radius and effortless stowage.
- Spacious storage compartment, e.g. for cleaning agents, gloves or tools.
- "Jogger" design with large rubber-tyred wheels and steering roller.
- Sturdy transport eyelets for safe loading during transport.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||500 - 1000|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 / 200 / 3 / 20|
|Max. temperature (supply 12°C) (°C)||80 - 155|
|Connection load (kW)||7.8|
|Heating oil or gas consumption, full load (kg/h)||6.4|
|Fuel tank (l)||25|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1330 x 750 x 1060|
- Spray gun, Easy Press trigger gun
- Spray gun with soft grip
- High-pressure hose, 20 m
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Steam nozzle
- Integrated pressure hose reel
- Anti-twist system (AVS)
- Tanks for cleaning agent, calcification protection and fuel can be filled from the outside
- Control panel with display light
- Three-piston axial pump, With ceramic pistons
- Pressure cut-off
- Pole reverse plug (3-phase)
- Service electronics
- Service electronics with LED display
- Two detergent tanks
- Dry-running protection
- Vehicle cleaning
- Device and machine cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Service station cleaning
- Facade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of production facilities
- Cleaning during production processes
- Cleaning of sports facilities