High-pressure washer HDS 12/18-4 S
The powerful HDS 12/18-4 S hot water high-pressure cleaner offers a high flow rate and optimised burner engineering for economical operation.
HDS 12/18-4 S: this entry-level machine in the Super class of Kärcher hot water high-pressure cleaners is characterised by a high water flow rate, meaning that it can even be operated with a second spray lance. The high-pressure cleaner is intuitive to operate and transport, and thanks to the eco!efficiency mode, optimised burner engineering and precise cleaning agent dosing, it is also highly efficient and environmentally-friendly. The patented nozzle technology, 3-piston axial pump with ceramic pistons and the turbo blower, among other features, ensure an outstanding cleaning performance, while operational safety is guaranteed at all times by precise exhaust monitoring. The robust, corrosion-resistant chassis can also withstand tough applications easily and is simply and conveniently constructed. This allows easy access to all of the important components and ensures that operating datacan always be retrieved easily.
Features and benefits
- In eco!efficiency mode, the machine operates in the most economical temperature range (60 °C) – with full water flow.
- The burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by 20% compared to full load operation.
- The Soft Damping System (SDS) compensates for vibration and pressure peaks in the high-pressure system.
- Large, easy-to-reach water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in the water.
- Machine operational data (duration of use and required service intervals) can be retrieved.
- Proven and highly efficient burner technology.
- 4-pole electric motor with 3-piston axial pump.
- Spacious storage compartment, e.g. for detergents, gloves or tools.
- Within easy reach for left-handed/right-handed operators and ideal for two-spray lance operation.
- Precise dosing valve ensures low consumption.
- Easy to switch between detergent tank 1 and 2.
- Automatic rinsing at zero position.
- Clearly arranged centrally at the control panel (HDS 13/20)
- Filling level indicators for fuel, cleaning agent and system care.
- Integrated elapsed time counter.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||600 - 1200|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 - 180 / 3 - 18|
|Temperature (for supply 12 °C) (°C)||min. 80 - max. 155|
|Consumption of heating oil or gas at full load (kg/h)||7.7|
|Consumption of heating oil in eco!efficiency mode (kg/h)||6.2|
|Connected load (kW)||8.4|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||25|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||178|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1330 x 750 x 1060|
- Spray gun: Easy Press trigger gun
- Spray gun with soft grip padding
- High-pressure hose: 10 m, Longlife, DN 8, 400 bar
- Spray lance: 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Steam nozzle
- Anti-twist system
- 3-piston axial pump: With ceramic pistons
- Pressure switch-off
- Pole reverse plug (3~)
- Soft Damping System (SDS)
- Service Control
- Service electronics
- 2 cleaning agent tanks
- Dry-running protection
- Vehicle cleaning
- Device and machine cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Cleaning outdoor spaces
- Service station cleaning
- Façade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of sports facilities
- Cleaning during production processes
- Cleaning of production facilities