Scrubber drier BD 50/70 R Classic *KAP
For an area performance of up to 2,000 m² per hour: the battery powered BD 50/70 R Classic ride-on scrubber drier with disc brush. Batteries and charger must be ordered separately.
The extreme ease of use through specially colour-coded control elements is one of the outstanding features of our battery powered BD 50/70 R Classic ride-on scrubber drier. Its compact, narrow construction style facilitates handling and transport and ensures a high degree of manoeuvrability and agility. This makes the machine from the 70-litre class a real alternative to walk-behind machines. Practical details such as the Home Base, which facilitates the transport of manual cleaning equipment using hooks, or the likewise optionally available bin bag holder and a pre-sweep mop complete the concept. Please note that batteries and charger must be ordered separately.
Features and benefits
- Self-explanatory symbols and clear control panel.
- Brief familiarisation phases.
- Simple, yellow colour-coded control elements make the machine easy to use.
Disc brush engineering
- Robust construction style with integrated disc brush head.
- High area performance thanks to large working width.
- Brush replacement via pedal ejection.
Compact, slim design
- Extremely manoeuvrable machine.
- Clear view of surfaces to be cleaned.
- Easy to transport.
Optional accessories: pre-sweep mop
- Picks up dry dirt, thus supporting the cleaning process.
- Helps prevent blockage of the suction channel.
|Working width of brushes (mm)||510|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||900|
|Tank of fresh/dirty water (l)||70 / 70|
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||2805|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||2100|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||155|
|Brush contact pressure (kg)||19.5|
|Battery run time (h)||max. 3|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||123|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1310 x 590 x 1060|
- Disc brush
- Powerful traction drive
- Automatic water stop
- Solenoid valve
- Squeegee, v-shape
- 2-tank system
- Perfect for use in supermarkets, shopping centres or hospitals