High-pressure washer HD 1050 De
Independently usable high-pressure cleaner with electric start and a hard-wearing high-powered Yanmar diesel engine. Easy to transport due to large wheels with air tyres, favourable weight and carrying handles for easy handling.
Rugged and versatile petrol-powered cold water high-pressure cleaner which operates independent of an electricity supply. Four-stroke air-cooled petrol engine with pull starter. Engine and pump are installed on anti-vibration mounts in a sturdy, easily transported tubular steel frame for reliable protection against damage. Frame is powder coated to protect it against corrosion and has accessory holders to accommodate the standard accessories. Large diameter, air tyred wheels ensure convenient mobility, even in difficult terrain. Durable three-piston axial pump with direct drive ensures outstanding efficiency and an extra long wear life. The pump's brass cylinder head and stainless-steel valves are designed for tough professional applications. Safety equipment: Safety relief valve reliably protects the unit against excessively high pressures. Low oil cut-out which shuts off engine automatically in the event of a low oil level. Relief valve with integral servopress control to suit different cleaning tasks. Standard fine-mesh water filter in inlet reliably protects pump against impurities. Servopress system enables pressure and water flow to be adjusted directly on the trigger gun. Infinitely variable detergent metering valve ensures precise and economic detergent feed in low pressure mode. It is set by rotating the triple nozzle, which has two additional jets, i.e. a high-pressure pencil jet and a high-pressure 25° fan jet flick-to-change. Integral speed control reduces engine speed when trigger is closed and thus helps to keep noise levels low.
Features and benefits
- With its brass cylinder heads, the 3-piston axial-piston motor unit ensures an exceptionally long service life.
- Kärcher direct-drive high-pressure pumps ensure the best possible performance data and dependable operation.
- Honda or Yanmar motors ensure a long service life.
- Diverse performance classes for optimal use.
- Suitable for stand-alone use, independent of power supply.
Optimum ease of use
- Automatic motor shutoff with low oil level.
- Decreasing speed during idle mode reduces operating noise and increases service life (HD 1050).
- Stainless steel spray lance.
- Pneumatic tyres for easy manoeuvrability.
- Balanced centre of gravity and ergonomic design.
|Flow rate (l/h)||400 - 930|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||40 - 230 / 4 - 23|
|Max. pressure (bar/MPa)||250 / 25|
|Motor type||L 100 N|
|Number of simultaneous users||1|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||103|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1050 x 540 x 720|
- Spray gun: Easy Press trigger gun
- Spray gun with soft grip padding
- High-pressure hose: 15 m
- Triple nozzle (0°/ 25°/40°): Contactless
- Anti-twist system
- Servo control