High pressure washer HD 5/11 C
Features and benefits
Automatic pressure cut-off
- For reduced energy and water consumption.
- Switches off immediately when work is interrupted.
Extendable push handle
- Large aluminium profiles ensure stability and easy turning manoeuvre.
- Acts as an accessory holder when extended.
- When retracted, it takes up little space and is easy to transport in a service vehicle/estate car, for example.
- High-quality components, such as brass cylinder head and chromium-plated stainless steel pistons ensure a long service life.
- Direct drive with minimal moving parts, low maintenance, optimal efficiency.
- Clever features such as nozzle storage for added convenience.
- On-board cord storage with clip.
- Integrated hose reel with 15 m pressure hose. For a large operating radius and effortless stowage (CX versions).
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 230 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||500|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||115 / 11.5|
|Max. pressure (bar/MPa)||130 / 13|
|Connection load (kW)||2.2|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||19|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||360 x 375 x 925|
- Spray gun, Extended high-pressure trigger gun
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 400 mm
- Triple nozzle (0°/25°/40°), Manual
- Anti-twist system (AVS)
- Pressure cut-off