Industrial vacuum IVS 100/55 M
The IVS 100/55 M super-class industrial vacuum for removing very large quantities of fine dusts that are hazardous to health. With dust class M certificate and 5.5 kW side channel blower.
Suitable for both mobile and stationary continuous use, our IVS 100/55 M super-class industrial vacuum is suitable for safely vacuuming very large quantities of fine dusts that are hazardous to health. Certified for dust class M and energy-efficient (IE2), the vacuum cleaner also impresses with its strong three-phase motor and high-performance 5.5 kW side channel blower. Thanks to the integrated soft start-up function, it can even be easily operated using any conventional 16-amp industrial power socket. For maximum mobility, there are various storage options available for housing accessories. The large 16-pleated star filter takes up very little space and is reliably cleaned by means of a horizontal filter shaker. A gearbox consistently ensures optimum cleaning results, regardless of the force applied, and is therefore extremely convenient for the user. Likewise, the set-down mechanism of the 100-litre stainless steel container makes it easier for the user to empty it. The optional remote control for switching the machine on and off from a distance of up to 30 m also demonstrates the user-friendliness of the IVS 100/55 M.
Features and benefits
Optional remote controlOptional radio remote control for machine operation from a distance of up to 30 m. Convenient, time-saving operation of the machine in a single forward movement. Optimal space utilisation: the vacuum cleaner can be stored in unused or safety areas.
Power-saving soft startLow starting current prevents power supply voltage dips. Low energy peaks ensure lower energy costs. Only low machine fuse protection necessary. (Up to 5.5 A,16 A fuse protection is sufficient.)
User-friendly machine handlingHose hook and accessory storage ensure fast tool access and tidy storage. Integrated cable hook for secure cable storage. All hooks can be hung freely on the machine via a clip system.
User-friendly set-down mechanism
- Easy and time-saving container removal directly on the handle.
- The practical container handle serves as an aid for pulling and pushing the machine to the emptying point.
- Large industrial rollers ensure maximum mobility even on uneven floors and under heavy load.
Horizontal operation of filter cleaning system
- The handle for manual filter cleaning is located at a convenient operating height and makes working comfortable.
- Regardless of the amount of force applied by the user, a gearbox ensures consistent cleaning results.
- Longer filter downtime due to more frequent filter cleaning and metered power transmission to the filter.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Air flow (l/s/m³/h)||138 / 500|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||240 / 24|
|Container content (l)||100|
|Container material||Stainless steel|
|Rated input power (kW)||5.5|
|Filter areas (m²)||2.2|
|Connection nominal diameter||ID 70|
|Accessory nominal diameter||ID 70 ID 50|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||77|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||148|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||148|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1202 x 686 x 1465|
- Accessories included in the scope of delivery: no
- Container emptying: Set-down trolley