Industrial vacuum IVS 100/75 M
Our most powerful industrial vacuum from the super-class range with dust class M certification: IVS 100/75 M with 7.5 kW side channel blower for very large quantities of dusts that are hazardous to health.
The IVS 100/75 M is the top model in our super-class industrial vacuum range with dust class M certification. Fitted with extremely high-performance components, such as the 7.5 kW side channel blower, it also safely vacuums very large quantities of fine dusts that are hazardous to health. The largest three-phase motor in this class works with high efficiency (IE2) and features a soft start-up function which effectively prevents peaks in power during start-up. In addition, the machine is designed for mobile and stationary continuous use and is equipped with a corrosion-free stainless steel container with a volume of 100 litres and a set-down mechanism along with a large, 16-pleated star filter. The filter system is cleaned by means of a manual, horizontal filter shaker. A special gearbox for targeted power transmission ensures comparable cleaning results at all times and regardless of how much force is applied by the user. Accessories can be stowed on the machine for safe transportation, while the optional remote control is a very practical addition to the wide range of equipment on the IVS 100/75 M.
Features and benefits
Optional remote controlOptional radio remote control for machine operation from a distance of up to 30 m. Convenient, time-saving operation of the machine in a single forward movement. Optimal space utilisation: the vacuum cleaner can be stored in unused or safety areas.
Power-saving soft startLow starting current prevents power supply voltage dips. Low energy peaks ensure lower energy costs. Only low machine fuse protection necessary. (Up to 5.5 A,16 A fuse protection is sufficient.)
User-friendly machine handlingHose hook and accessory storage ensure fast tool access and tidy storage. Integrated cable hook for secure cable storage. All hooks can be hung freely on the machine via a clip system.
User-friendly set-down mechanism
- Easy and time-saving container removal directly on the handle.
- The practical container handle serves as an aid for pulling and pushing the machine to the emptying point.
- Large industrial rollers ensure maximum mobility even on uneven floors and under heavy load.
Horizontal operation of filter cleaning system
- The handle for manual filter cleaning is located at a convenient operating height and makes working comfortable.
- Regardless of the amount of force applied by the user, a gearbox ensures consistent cleaning results.
- Longer filter downtime due to more frequent filter cleaning and metered power transmission to the filter.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Air flow (l/s/m³/h)||148 / 536|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||305 / 30.5|
|Container content (l)||100|
|Rated input power (kW)||7.5|
|Filter areas (m²)||2|
|Connection nominal diameter||ID 70|
|Accessory nominal diameter||ID 70 ID 50|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||73|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||165|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||168.8|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1202 x 686 x 1465|
- Accessories included in the scope of delivery, no
- Container emptying, Set-down trolley