Wet and dry vacuum cleaner NT 70/2
Kärcher quality at an affordable price: the NT 70 range boasts powerful vacuum cleaners with up to three motors. With their high suction power, the machines are impressive in wet applications and when used on coarse dirt.
The NT 70 series of machines consists of large, powerful wet and dry vacuum cleaners with up to three motors. A complete portfolio of models, which demonstrates its advantages especially in wet applications and when vacuuming coarse dirt. Strong suction power and proven Kärcher quality at an affordable price.
Features and benefits
Integrated accessory storage
- Large bumper with accessory storage.
Integrated drain hose
- The container is easy to empty via the drain hose. Extremely practical due to the very large 70 litre container capacity.
Ergonomic push handle
- The NT 70 has an ergonomic push handle so that the machine can be pushed along.
- The robust bumper protects the machine from knocks and bumps.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Air flow (l/s)||2 x 74|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||254 / 25.4|
|Container content (l)||70|
|Rated input power (W)||max. 2400|
|Standard nominal width||ID 40|
|Cable length (m)||10|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||79|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||25.2|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||32.4|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||720 x 510 x 975|
- Suction hose: 4 m, with bend
- Suction tube: 2 piece(s), 0.5 m, Metal
- Wet/dry floor nozzle: 400 mm
- Crevice nozzle
- Cartridge filter
- Drain hose
- Cartridge filter: Paper
- Sturdy bumper
- Push handle
- Protection class: II
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.