Scrubber drier B 90 R Classic Bp+D75+Squeegee
The B 90 R Classic Bp battery powered ride-on scrubber dryer is compact, versatile, features an extended tank capacity and variable working widths (55, 65, 75 cm).
The manoeuvrable alternative to any large walk-behind machine! The B 90 R Classic Bp ride-on scrubber dryer features the new brush head generation. Roller and disc brush heads can be used in different working widths (55-75 cm). The brushes are driven by a star-wheel mechanism. With a turning circle of only 1.6 m, this machine is very flexible and offers excellent manoeuvrability. This machine also features an extended tank capacity and is easy to fill with fresh water. Compact for easy storage and transport, for example in lifts. Openings in the battery compartment ensure adequate ventilation also during long periods of use. An additional flat pleated filter protects the turbine against corrosion.
Features and benefits
- Thanks to its very short and narrow construction style, the machine is very agile and easy to manoeuver despite large water volumes.
- The 90° steering system allows you to turn on the spot.
- A low centre of gravity ensures excellent road adherence.
- The basic functions are easily controlled using the EASY switch.
- Operating hours can be viewed on the display.
- Additionally, the roller brushes ensure that water and therefore also cleaning agent are saved.
Long running time
- Large compartment for a large battery capacity. Maintenance-free gel batteries in the pack variants.
- If required, the brush head can be replaced quickly with no need for tools.
- The rollers on the R head can be changed in next to no time.
- The brushes or pad drive boards on the D head are discarded using the foot pedal.
Straight or curved squeegee
- For optimal suction on every floor. (Please order separately).
Large battery compartment
- To allow the optional use of larger batteries - for even more service.
Good climbing ability and ground clearance
- For easy transport and loading.
Corrosion-resistant flat pleated filter
- For protecting the turbine against premature damage.
Short and sleek design
- Extremely agile and easy to manoeuver (despite its large capacity).
Rapid filling (optional)
- For automatic fresh water filling.
|Traction drive||DC motor|
|Working width of brushes (mm)||750|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||1000|
|Tank of fresh/dirty water (l)||90 / 90|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||160|
|Brush contact pressure (kg)||38|
|Total permissible weight (kg)||460|
- Disc brush
- Powerful traction drive
- Automatic water stop
- Solenoid valve
- Squeegee, v-shape
- 2-tank system
- Ideally suited for offices, car dealerships, retail establishments, hotels, canteens, hospitals and schools
KÄRCHER RENTAL – RENTAL MACHINES
With rental machines, you're always using just the right machine that is optimal for the specific application. And only for just as long as it is actually needed. Renting directly from the manufacturer – the first choice for professionals.
It doesn't matter whether you rent or purchase your Kärcher machine. The deciding question is what you really need. And also what makes economic sense. If you'll be operating a machine at full capacity on a permanent basis, it certainly makes sense to purchase it. On the other hand, renting equipment enables you to harness potential in the short term without tying up capital. Furthermore, you can always draw on a professional fleet and concentrate completely on your core business.
You can receive advice on Kärcher rental machines via our contact form or by telephone on 1-300-22-3188. Our experts from the Kärcher rental fleet are happy to help from Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm.