Scrubber drier BD 530 Ep
Walk-behind, mains-operated scrubber drier with disc engineering and an area performance of up to 1,840 m²/h. For efficient deep cleaning and maintenance cleaning.
Compact and powerful. The BD 530 Ep offers excellent value for money. Easy handling and servicing is reflected in the classic design. The machine is very easy to service, as all assemblies are easily accessible.
Features and benefits
Tank-in-tank construction style
- Compact dimensions, long work intervals.
- Excellent insulation for the motors thanks to the lagging onboth tanks.
Ease of use
- Self-explanatory symbols and a clearly-arranged operating field for easy comprehension and increased productivity.
- Very short training period.
- A small number of control elements make the machine easier to use.
|Brush working width (mm)||460|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||850|
|Rated input power (W)||1700|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||55 / 55|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||27|
|Brush speed (rpm)||200|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||1840|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||1270|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||74|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||55|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1250 x 560 x 1070|
- Disc brush
- Tank-in-tank construction style
- Mains operation