High pressure washer HDS 12/14-4 ST
Hot water high-pressure cleaner
High-pressure cleaning system which offers an extraordinary high level of safety with automatic pressure relief, flue gas temperature monitor, an innovative dry run cut-out in the float tank as well as an SDS hose which absorbs pressure surges. Used with Eco-Line boilers, these units comply with the latest BimSch emission regulations.
Features and benefits
Water-cooled four-pole electric motor
- Long service life.
- Improved effectiveness.
- Guaranteed quiet operation.
Innovative burner engineering
- High heating output.
- Spiral heating coil for a compact construction style.
- Upright construction style prevents condensation and corrosion.
- Efficient and economical cleaning thanks to the use of hot water.
- Short set-up times reduce working hours.
Flexible operating concept
- Central control panel on the machine.
- Remote controls can be used directly at the point of use.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||600 - 1200|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 - 140 / 3 - 14|
|Temperature (for supply 12 °C) (°C)||min. 80 - max. 155|
|Connected load (kW)||7.5|
|Consumption of heating oil or gas at full load (kg/h)||7.3|
|Number of simultaneous users||1|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||163|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||167.5|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1110 x 565 x 700|
- Soft Damping System (SDS)
- System pressure relief
- Flame monitoring
- Prepared for servo control
- Prepared for remote control