Scrubber drier BR 45/22 C Bp Pack UL
Fully equipped, battery-operated BR 45/22 C Bp Pack scrubber drier. With rotating roller brush head and KART technology for maximum manoeuvrability with a large area performance.
Even on large surfaces, a certain narrowness often prevails in practice due to height constraints. Our BR 45/22 C Bp Pack scrubber drier is the ideal choice for these types of situations. Equipped with a roller brush head with KART technology (Kärcher Advanced Response Technology) that is rotatable by 200 degrees in both directions and has a large working width, it is exceptionally manoeuvrable and therefore ideally suited to highly cluttered surfaces. At the same time, the positioning of the brush and squeegees, which is continuously transverse to the direction of travel, ensures an increase in the area performance and a uniform cleaning result. Our built-in, high-power lithium-ion batteries offer a lifetime up to three times longer than that of conventional lead batteries and are also completely maintenance-free. Using the innovative eco!efficiency mode can increase their run time evenmore significantly and even reduce the operating noise by around 40%. The optional HEPA filter filters the exhaust air from the dirty water, allowing you to work in hygiene-sensitive areas.
Features and benefits
Brush head rotatable by +/- 200° with KART technology
- Enables extreme manoeuvrability of the machine, even in areas with a lot of furniture and when negotiating curves.
- The brush is always transverse to the direction of travel. The suction bar reliably absorbs the water in every corner.
- Cleaning and vacuuming in reverse is easily possible.
Includes high-performance lithium-ion battery
- Completely maintenance-free and with a service life that is up to three times longer than conventional batteries.
- Interim and partial charging possible as required.
- Very fast charging times (full charge in 3, half charge in 1 hour).
With the economical eco!efficiency mode
- Reduces energy use and extends the run time of the battery by up to 50%.
- Reduces operating noise by up to 40%.
- Energy savings also reduce the total CO2 "footprint" of the machine.
Compact machine design
- Makes it possible to drive away from walls at a 90° angle.
- The lack of machine protrusions make handling easier.
- Around 35% lighter than comparable machines on the market.
- Makes it easier to carry over steps, thresholds or stairs.
- Transport is considerably easier, even in small vehicles.
- Makes space-saving storage easier.
- Also suitable for transport in small vehicles.
- Ergonomically adjustable for different operator sizes.
Includes powerful built-in charger
- Charging the battery is possible at all times.
- Can be fully recharged in three hours or semi-charged in one hour. Interim charges are possible at any time.
- Charger automatically switches itself off. No energy consumption in standby operation.
- High contact pressure for removing stubborn dirt.
- Very good even on rough floor coverings or for cleaning crevices.
- Very good, uniform cleaning results.
Includes sweeping function
- Efficiently sweep, scrub and vacuum in a single procedure.
- Vacuums small stones, splinter of wood and other small parts.
- Promotes optimal operation of the squeegee.
|Brush working width (in)||17.7|
|Working width, vacuuming (in)||19.7|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (gal)||5.8 / 5.8|
|Brush speed (rpm)||750 / 1050|
|Brush contact pressure (lbs)||38|
|Weight (with accessories) (lbs)||121.3|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (in)||36.2 x 21.7 x 43.9|
- Transport wheels
- Roller brush
- 2-tank system