Wood cartridge filter
Wood cartridge filter made from textile material with PTFE coating and a brown label. For safely vacuuming large quantities of wood and fibre dust from dust classes M and L.
Wood cartridge filter with eight PTFE-coated cartridges for vacuuming large quantities of all types of wood and fibre dust. Both the coating and its special geometry are effective in preventing the filter from becoming blocked. For the first time, this makes it possible to vacuum fibrous dust without using filter bags. The Wood filter is resistant to moisture and rot, certified for dust class L, guarantees a high dust separation degree of 99.9% and is suitable for use with all new, single motor NT Tact vacuums from Kärcher. The Wood model has a brown label in order to avoid confusion with other filters.
Features and benefits
With PTFE coating
- Extends the service life of the filter.
- For constantly high suction power.
- Reduces undesired interruptions to work.
|Ship weight incl. packaging (kg)||0.9|
- For vacuuming large quantities of fibre and wood dust (brown colour coding)
- Certified for dust classes M and L