Wet and dry vacuum cleaner NT 45/1 Tact Te
The NT 45/1 Tact Te is a handy, single-motor wet and dry vacuum cleaner with powerful suction for commercial use. Features include the innovative, patented Tact System for fully automatic filter cleaning and a power outlet with automatic on/off switch. Additionally, the speed of the NT 45/1 Tact Te can be continuously regulated. The NT 45/1 Tact Te comes complete with accessories, which can be conveniently stored in the integrated suction hose and accessory storage.
The compact, but nonetheless very powerful NT 45/1 Tact Te wet and dry vacuum cleaners is equipped with the highly efficient, one-of-a-kind Tact-System filter cleaning. This filter cleaning system is fully automatic. This translates into consistently high suction power, making it possible to vacuum up large amounts of particulate matter without work interruptions. The NT 45/1 Tact Te also has a power outlet with automatic on/off switch. This allows the vacuum cleaner to be remotely controlled via a connected power tool. Thanks to the anti-static system, electrostatic build-up is dissipated when vacuuming dry dust. And its speed can be regulated continuously to adapt the suction to almost any type of application. The NT 45/1 Tact Te can, of course, also be used as a wet vacuum cleaner. Electronic monitoring ensures that the vacuum cleaner is shut down in good time when the maximum fillinglevel is reached. The vacuum cleaner comes complete with accessories and is, therefore, ready to use.
Features and benefits
Tact system (Tact Automatic Filter Cleaning System)
- Fully automatic filter cleaning through powerful bursts of air with no loss of suction.
- Our Tact vacuum cleaner offers the only filter cleaning system on the market with a filter life of at least 130 kg of fine dust.
- The low maintenance costs and long filter life save time and money.
- Te versions are equipped with power outlet, automatic on/off switch and antistatic preparation.
|Air flow rate (l/s)||74|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||254 / 25.4|
|Container capacity (l)||45|
|Max. rated input power (W)||max. 1380|
|Standard nominal width||ID / 35|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||69|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 - 60|
|Voltage (V)||220 - 240|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||13.8|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||520 x 380 x 695|
- Suction hose, 2.5 m
- Suction Tube, 2 piece(s), 0.5 m
- Filter bag, fleece
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, 300 mm
- Crevice nozzle
- Power tool connection adaptor
- Automatic switch-off at max. filling quantity
- Automatic on/off switch for power tools
- Antistatic preparation
- Eco filter system
- Flat pleated filter, Paper
- Filter cleaning, Tact filter cleaning system
- Safety class, I
- Steering roller stop
- Maintenance-free suction turbines, 1 piece(s)