G3/4 tap adaptor with G1/2 reducer
Extremely tough tap connector 3/4" thread with 1/2" thread reducer. The reducer allows connection to two thread sizes. Compatible with all click systems.
Reliable tap connectors, hose connectors and hoses are essential for an efficient watering system. Kärcher offers a complete range of accessories for connecting, disconnecting and repairing watering systems. For example, the tough tap connector 3/4" thread with 1/2" thread reducer. The reducer allows connection to two thread sizes. The universal hose repair connector is suitable for all standard garden hoses and is ergonomically designed for easy handling. The ideal solution for the connection or repair of two hoses. Tap connector 3/4" thread with 1/2" thread reducer compatible with the three most widely used hose diameters and all available click systems.
Features and benefits
- Guaranteed ruggedness.
- Enables connection to two thread sizes
|Thread size||G3/4 + G1/2|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||48 x 33 x 33|
|--||When connecting these products to the drinking water network, you must observe the requirements of EN 1717. If necessary, ask your sanitary specialist.|
- For watering small or large surfaces or gardens
- For watering large-surface kitchen gardens
- For watering cultivated plants (small beds, single plants, pot plants)
- For watering ornamental plants (small beds, single plants, pot plants)
- For cleaning garden machines and garden furniture