Scrubber drier BR 30/4 Bp
Whether in a restaurant, store, hotel or kitchen, the BR 30/4 C scrubs and dries all hard surfaces gently and effectively. Simple to operate as upright vacuum cleaner.
The Kärcher BR 30/4 features an upright design for maneuverablity similar to an upright vacuum. 10x contact pressure with the floor combined with a brush that spins at 1,500 RPM gives the BR 30/4 much more cleaning power than a mop. For very sticky dirt, the squeegees can be lifted with a foot pedal. Chemicals have more time to react, for better overall cleaning. Hard to reach areas (e.g., under furniture) are no problem thanks to the very low brush head.
Features and benefits
High-speed roller brush
- Ten times higher contact pressure than manual cleaning.
- The roller brush also cleans structured surfaces and crevices.
- Roller assists forward movement for easy cleaning.
- The soft suction lips remove moisture – backwards and forwards.
- The floor is dry immediately.
- For intensive cleaning, the suction can be switched off via the foot pedal.
Suction can be switched off
- Suction can be switched off via the foot pedal
- Cleaning fleet can be applied and then suctioned for deeper cleaning.
Tanks are removable
- The handy fresh water tank can be removed and filled in small sinks.
- The dirty water tank can be removed separately and, for example, be emptied in the sink.
- Tanks can be removed separately or together. Includes handle for easy transport.
|Brush working width (in)||11.8|
|Working width, vacuuming (in)||11.8|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (gal)||1 / 1|
|Brush speed (rpm)||1450|
|Brush contact pressure (lbs)||16.8|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||70.5|
|Weight (with accessories) (lbs)||26.2|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (in)||15.4 x 13.2 x 46.5|
- Mains operation
- Transport wheels
- Roller brush
- 2-tank system