High pressure washer HD 25/15-4 Cage Plus
Unheated high-pressure cleaners for water-intensive cleaning tasks.
The HD 25/15-4 Cage Plus cold water high-pressure cleaner which operates on the three-phase system was developed by Kärcher as a mobile machine for highly water-intensive cleaning tasks for agricultural and building trade use. Features include a high-quality Kärcher crankshaft pump with a high water flow rate of up to 2500 l/h for superior cleaning performance. Suitable for extreme soiling in large stables or quarries, stone-crushing plants and on other large construction sites in earthworks and excavation. Features include pneumatic tyres for easy manoevrability and use on uneven surfaces. The HD 25/15-4 Cage Plus has been designed for daily use in harsh conditions. This machine offers superior performance with a range of special features and high-quality accessories.
Features and benefits
- Robust outer pipe frame.
- With integrated crane hook and accessory compartment.
- Protection against damage to the machine.
Electronic monitoring for greater operational safety.
- Leakage protection and soft start.
- Overvoltage and undervoltage protection.
- Protection against two-phase short-circuit.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||500 - 2500|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 / 150 / 3 / 15|
|Max. pressure (bar/MPa)||190 / 19|
|Connection load (kW)||12.5|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||957 x 686 x 1080|
- Spray gun, Industry
- High-pressure hose, 15 m
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Dirt blaster
- Anti-twist system (AVS)
- Pressure cut-off
- Infinitely variable pressure and water flow regulation
- Enclosed tubular frame construction with integrated crane attachment point
- High-pressure spray lance
- Servo Control