High pressure washer HDS 12/14-4 ST Gas
Hot water high-pressure cleaner
High-pressure cleaning system which offers an extraordinary high level of safety with automatic pressure relief, flue gas temperature monitor, an innovative dry run cut-out in the float tank as well as an SDS hose which absorbs pressure surges. Used with Eco-Line boilers, these units comply with the latest BimSch emission regulations.
Features and benefits
Water-cooled four-pole electric motor
- Long service life.
- Improved effectiveness.
- Guaranteed quiet operation.
- High heating output.
- Spiral heating coil for a compact construction style.
- Upright construction style prevents condensation and corrosion.
Special fleece (gas-heated)
- Newly developed surface burner for a uniform gas flow.
- For efficient combustion.
GASTEC approved (gas-heated)
- Complies with all European safety, quality and operating standards.
- Fresh air supply independent of room air enables installation in closed rooms.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||600 - 1200|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 - 140 / 3 - 14|
|Temperature (for supply 12 °C) (°C)||max. 98|
|Connection load (kW)||7.5|
|Consumption of heating oil or gas at full load (m³/h)||8.9|
|Number of simultaneous users||1|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||170|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1110 x 565 x 1080|
- Soft Damping System (SDS)
- System pressure relief
- Flame monitoring
- Prepared for servo control
- Prepared for remote control
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.