Safety vacuum system NT 50/1 Tact Te H
Licensed for asbestos abatement and many other applications: 50/1 Tact Te H wet and dry vacuum cleaner with 50-litre container for vacuuming hazardous dusts in dust class H.
A 50-litre container with adjustable push handle and drain hose makes our NT 50/1 Tact Te H wet and dry vacuum cleaner ideal for safely removing dusts that are hazardous to health or carcinogenic, particularly in industrial environments. The device has been tested and approved for all (with no exceptions) dusts in dust class H – including asbestos dust – and thus helps to reliably protect users and other persons involved from health hazards. With the new double filtration system, however, it is not only possible to capture hazardous dusts using the safety filter bag but also large quantities of less hazardous dusts, which can be sucked up directly into the container. This is where the further improved and highly efficient Tact filter cleaning system is used. The NT 50/1 Tact Te H also features a power outlet with auto-start feature along with the full antistatic system including conductive accessories.
Features and benefits
Double filtration system with cleanable H filter
- Sucks less dangerous dust directly into the container. Filtration efficiency: 99.995 per cent.
- The greatest possible health protection without sacrificing suction power or filter endurance.
Fulfils testing requirements for dust class H, with additional test for "Asbestos" in accordance with TRGS 519
- In Germany, only safety vacuum cleaners with this licence are allowed to be used to vacuum dust that contains asbestos.
Complete antistatic system with conductive accessories
- Users are effectively protected against electric shocks and electrostatic charging.
Power outlet with automatic on/off switch
- Te versions are equipped with power outlet, automatic on/off switch and antistatic preparation.
|Air flow rate (l/s)||74|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||254 / 25.4|
|Container capacity (l)||50|
|Max. rated input power (W)||1380|
|Standard nominal width||35|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||69|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 - 60|
|Voltage (V)||220 - 240|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||19.6|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||25.6|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||640 x 370 x 1045|
- Suction hose, 4 m
- Suction Tube, 2 piece(s), 0.55 m
- Filter bag, fleece
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, 360 mm
- Crevice nozzle
- Power tool connection adaptor
- Drain hose
- Automatic on/off switch for power tools
- Antistatic system
- Sturdy bumper
- Push handle
- Safety class, I
- Steering roller stop
- Filter cleaning, Tact filter cleaning system
- Safety vacuum cleaner for dust class H for the safe removal of dusts which are harmful to health and/or carcinogenic