Wet and dry vacuum cleaner NT 40/1 Tact Te L
Compact and easy to transport: the NT 40/1 Tact Te wet and dry vacuum cleaner with Tact filter cleaning system and 40-litre bumpered container for long, uninterrupted operation.
Our NT 40/1 Tact Te wet and dry vacuum cleaner is the ideal machine for everyone who places as much importance on a large container capacity as they do on a high degree of mobility. Its rugged 40-litre tank, which easily accommodates all types of dust and dirt, from fine to coarse, as well as liquids, also has a bumper and durable metal castors. Long, uninterrupted work intervals are possible at any time. This is particularly ensured by the outstanding Tact filter cleaning system and the moisture-resistant PES flat pleated filter. The new central rotary switch for selection of the suction setting, infinitely variable speed control, and the integrated power outlet guarantee convenient operation. The compact dimensions of the machine make for easier handling and transport; an ergonomic push handle, which can be quickly assembled or disassembled, is also available as an option. Whether in the production hall, in the workshop or on site: all operators will benefit from the extensive and newly developed range of accessories which can be directly stored or secured on and in the machine.
Features and benefits
Suction hose connection in the machine head
- The suction hose port in the machine head enables a larger usable container capacity.
- Easy emptying of the container by connecting the hose and machine head.
Storage rack and fixing options
- Tool boxes can be placed on the flat machine head without slipping thanks to its rubberised surfaces.
- Transport eyelets facilitate secure fixing with conventional anchoring straps.
Optional push handle
- The optional push handle can be mounted quickly and easily for convenient transport to the location of use.
Moisture-resistant PES flat pleated filter
- The PES flat pleated filter for dust class M reliably holds back 99.9% of all particles.
- Whether for wet or dry application: it is not necessary to change the PES filter.
|Air flow rate (l/s)||74|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||254 / 25.4|
|Container capacity (l)||40|
|Max. rated input power (W)||1380|
|Standard nominal width||ID / 35|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||68|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 - 60|
|Voltage (V)||220 - 240|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||14.4|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||19.2|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||560 x 370 x 655|
- Suction hose, 4 m
- Filter bag, fleece
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, 360 mm
- Crevice nozzle
- Power tool connection adaptor
- Automatic switch-off at max. filling quantity
- Automatic on/off switch for power tools
- Antistatic preparation
- Flat pleated filter, PES
- Filter cleaning, Tact filter cleaning system
- Sturdy bumper
- Safety class, I
- Steering roller stop