Scrubber drier BR 40/10 C Adv
The BR 40/10 C Adv is a cost-effective floor scrubber. It scrubs floors like a single disc machine, pucks up water like a wet vac and polishes like a high-speed floor machine.
This compact and flexible scrubber dryer can be used for a variety of applications. Low noise cleaning in both directions is possible. Special features include a hinged push handle and easily removable tanks that can be carried with an ergonomic handle, and are easily fillable at low sinks. The brushes and squeegees can be changed within a few seconds without any tools.
Features and benefits
Powerful and fast
- Two high-speed rotating roller brushes with high contact pressure.
- Two suction lip strips soak up the water – either forwards or backwards.
- The floor is dry immediately.
Low clearance height
- Reaches under furniture effortlessly.
- The push handle can be folded down in both directions.
- For very low objects, the tank can also be removed.
Ease of servicing
- The suction lips and brushes are easy to replace without tools.
- Water distribution bar can simply be removed and cleaned as necessary.
- All electrical components are quickly and easily accessible.
- For better operating comfort.
- With integrated control of water inflow and brush.
- Perfect for carrying and storing.
|Brush working width (in)||15.75|
|Working width, vacuuming (in)||15.75|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (gal)||2.6 / 2.6|
|Brush speed (rpm)||650|
|Brush contact pressure (lbs)||22.4 / 44.8|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||71|
|Weight (with accessories) (lbs)||66.1|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (in)||20.5 x 18.5 x 15|
- Mains operation
- Transport wheels
- Roller brush
- 2-tank system