High pressure washer HDS 1.7/12 U Ed
Compact, professional upright hot water pressure washer that is lightweight and easy to transport.
The Kärcher HDS 1.7/12 U Ed is an entry-level upright hot water pressure washer designed for the professional market. Powerful, robust and incredibly maneuverable, this unit is compact, light, and easy to transport. The HDS upright features a holding clip for the spray lance, power cord storage, nozzle compartment, accessory storage and tank lock, and includes support points for horizontal transport and a step trough for tipping the unit. Includes an integrated detergent injector, adjustable push handles and easy-to-fill tanks for operator convenience.
Features and benefits
Innovative upright designEffortless transport over landings or stairs. Large wheels for unpaved surfaces.
Water fine filterEfficiently protects high-pressure pump against contamination. Easy to remove from outside.
Compact designSpace-saving storage and transport Spill-proof pump and fuel tank for flat transport. Ideal for small service vehicles.
Save energy and time: EASY!Force high-pressure gun and EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
|Flow rate (GPM)||1.7|
|Working pressure (PSI)||1200 - max. 1700|
|Connection load (hp)||2.3|
|Max. work temperature (°F)||max. 86|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (in)||24.3 x 24.3 x 39|
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 120 / 60|
- Fuel shortage protection
- Exhaust gas thermostat
- 3-piston axial pump, With stainless steel pistons
- Triple nozzle
- Triple nozzle (0°/25°/40°), Manual
- Spray gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- Pressure cut-off
- Vehicle cleaning
- Equipment and machine cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Cleaning outside areas
- Service station cleaning
- Facade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning sport facilities
- Cleaning in production processes
- Cleaning production systems