Pressure washer K 2.360
The wheeled K 2.360 from Kärcher – a pressure washer made for occasional use and light dirt, for example on bicycles, garden tools or furniture.
The equipment of the K 2.360 includes two smooth-running wheels, a spray gun, a 3 m high-pressure hose, a single spray lance and a water filter to protect the pump from the penetration of dirt particles. This pressure washer is designed for occasional use and light dirt around the house and garden. For example, dirt on bicycles, garden tools or garden furniture.
Features and benefits
Hooked on tidiness
- Generous hook for tidy storage of the hose and cable directly on the device.
Full cleaning power
- All Kärcher pressure washer equipment includes an integrated suction mechanism for the detergent.
Three-piston axial pump
- Completely maintenance-free.
Integrated accessory storage
- The hose, spray lances and trigger gun can be stored neatly and compactly.
|Supply voltage (V/Hz)||220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Pressure (bar/MPa)||20 - max. 120 / 2 - max. 12|
|Flow rate (l/h)||max. 360|
|Inlet temperature (°C)||max. 40|
|Connected load (W)||1400|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||5.8|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||8.2|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||328 x 258 x 661|
- Wash brush
- High-pressure gun: G 120 Q
- Vario Power Jet
- Dirt Blaster
- High-pressure hose: 6 m
- Detergent application via: Tank
- Integrated water filter
- Adapter for A3/4" garden hose connector
- Garden tools and equipment
- Garden, patio or balcony furniture
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.